1b.app
Link copied -

Important Notice for Free Customers

Dear OneBox customers who use free plans!
This announcement is not something new, but rather a reminder and clarification of how the old and new free plans work.
Until 11/01/2021, the free OneBox plan was called "Tariff-1 (free)".
It had a limit of 1 user and 10 GB of data.
If you do not enter the box for more than 5 days, then on the 6th day it will automatically turn off. But you can always go and restore it, it's free.
From 11/01/2021, the free plan is called "for data".
It has no user limit, it has no data limit.
Every 30 days we check how much data you have and withdraw money from your box'a balance. If you don't have much data, you can use box for free and forever.
If you do not enter the box for more than 5 days, then on the 6th day it will automatically turn off. But you can always go in and restore it, it's free if you don't have any outstanding balance. If there is a debt, it must be paid off, then the box will turn on automatically.
Im
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

That's why you lie about "free and forever"? Without the possibility of data cleaning, no matter how you use the system, entities will accumulate and sooner or later there will be more than 1000 of them and the tariff will become paid (and this will happen very quickly). And in order to clear the data, you need to buy an application for $ 39 per month. That is, either after a couple of months of use (and most likely even earlier), you start paying for data, or you pay for a data cleaning application. You pay for both options. Therefore, about "free and forever" is a beautiful marketing ploy.
05.11.2021, 14:02
Original comment available on version: ru

That's why you lie about "free and forever"? Without the possibility of data cleaning, no matter how you use the system, entities will accumulate and sooner or later there will be more than 1000 of them and the tariff will become paid (and this will happen very quickly). And in order to clear the data, you need to buy an application for $ 39 per month. That is, either after a couple of months of use (and most likely even earlier), you start paying for data, or you pay for a data cleaning application. You pay for both options. Therefore, about "free and forever" is a beautiful marketing ploy.

Yes, that is right. Free plan with no data limit is a nice marketing ploy.
Those who do not have much data and do not save them will use it for free. Who has a lot - will have to pay.
The phrase "free and forever" is not in this announcement. There is a phrase "If you don't have a lot of data, you can use box for free and forever.", but this is not the same.
05.11.2021, 14:36
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Alexander Sergienko
Client wrote:

In fact, this makes sense, you can use the system for $ 39, without user restrictions, but upload all reports once a month, and delete the rest, it's much cheaper than paying $ 29 for each user, but if there is only one user, then it is more profitable to take it for the user (if there is such an opportunity). I believe that 1000-1500 UAH for any business is not much, but for those who have very few orders and the rest, or those who want to test the system, a free tariff for a certain period will be relevant. It is impossible to use something useful for free now, either it brings benefits and you need to pay, or it doesn’t and you refuse this software.
05.11.2021, 15:32

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator CRM wrote:

Alexander Sergienko
Client wrote:

In fact, this makes sense, you can use the system for $ 39, without user restrictions, but upload all reports once a month, and delete the rest, it's much cheaper than paying $ 29 for each user, but if there is only one user, then it is more profitable to take it for the user (if there is such an opportunity). I believe that 1000-1500 UAH for any business is not much, but for those who have very few orders and the rest, or those who want to test the system, a free tariff for a certain period will be relevant. It is impossible to use something useful for free now, either it brings benefits and you need to pay, or it doesn’t and you refuse this software.

So they would immediately write that it is possible to use boxing for $ 39 per month without restrictions on users and constantly clean data, or pay for each user. Or use the box for free for a while until you have 1000 essences. Yes, I agree, for some companies this may make sense, for example, for the sale of some software, when there are many sales managers, but there are several products.
Miroshnichenko Maxim
And about "If you don't have much data, you can use box for free and forever." The key word here is "use". To use involves some kind of action to derive benefit. Give me at least one example of how you can "use" boxing, i.e., benefit from it and so that you do not accumulate essences and, accordingly, you could "use" it for free and forever, as you wrote?
Of course, if you start boxing and do nothing in it, then yes, you can watch it "for free and forever", or enjoy the possession of boxing, but not "use".
09.11.2021, 12:25

Dear Alexander Sergienko,
please do not tear out pieces of phrases and do not change the context. As we wrote, so we wrote, and meant exactly what we wrote.
Is it possible to accumulate data in boxing and use it for free? No.
Just like gmail, google drive, icloud, evernote, dropbox and indeed any cloud service.
Well, facebook is possible, let's store the history of orders and communication with customers there.
09.11.2021, 22:38

Miroshnichenko Maxim
Administrator
OneBox CEO wrote:
Dear Alexander Sergienko,
please do not tear out pieces of phrases and do not change the context. As we wrote, so we wrote, and meant exactly what we wrote.
Is it possible to accumulate data in boxing and use it for free? No.
Just like gmail, google drive, icloud, evernote, dropbox and indeed any cloud service.
Well, facebook is possible, let's store the history of orders and communication with customers there.

I'm not ripping anything out, let alone changing the context. I gave an exact quote from your text, a complete, complete sentence.
Here's another one of your quotes: "Those who don't have a lot of data and don't save it will use it for free." It is IMPOSSIBLE to use boxing and not save data, so this phrase of yours contradicts itself.
You gave an example with gmail, google drive, icloud, evernote, dropbox, because all these services allow you to easily delete your data and do not charge money for the ability to delete data :)))
10.11.2021, 02:34

Let's end this useless argument.
In my opinion, the decision to make the possibility of cleaning data paid is unsuccessful, and greatly spoils the company's reputation in the eyes of customers.
Do you imagine, for example, that google would release a paid application that allows you to delete emails from gmail? And without it, the letters would not be completely deleted. It even sounds funny :)
It would be better if they made more expensive data rates and a free data cleaning option.
But it’s a pity for you that some units that will have enough 1000 entities to work will be able to regularly clean their data and fully use boxing for free - this is greed.
10.11.2021, 03:06

Yes, by the way, so that they don’t think anything, I don’t mean myself, by those units that 1000 entities will suffice. We have an online store and some 5000 customer contacts, and about 500 more goods. Plus wholesale customers who can delay payments for up to several months, so we need to store shipping documents for at least 3 months. Therefore, it’s good for us if 10 thousand entities are enough.
10.11.2021, 03:20

Alexander,
By the way, try to delete all the pictures in icloud. Let's laugh together! :)
I personally (and OneBox) pay for every piece of software I use for my needs. And I consider it greedy to exploit software FOR BUSINESS for free.
11.11.2021, 00:19

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment