1b.app
Link copied -

Technical support from premium partner KTS

KTS provides customers with OneBox Technical Support.
The composition of technical support consists of the following types of tasks:
1. Solving problems of the "Bug" type - a task that is classified as a technical error in the program code of the OneBox software.
The term for solving this problem is within 4 hours of a working day. If the task is received after 14:00 or requires additional time, the Contractor notifies the Customer that the decision period may be extended or rescheduled for the next business day.
2. Solving problems of the “Consultation” type - a task that is classified as providing the necessary information, clarifications, clarifications, training the Customer's representatives on the part of the Contractor on the use of the OneBox software. The term for solving this problem is within 4 hours of a working day. If the task is received after 14:00 or requires additional time, the Contractor notifies the Customer that the decision period may be extended or
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

What is the best thing you can do for others?
13.12.2021, 10:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Oleksandr wrote:

Considering the speed of answering your question (or rather, its absence), I can assume - perhaps you need to pay for a package of tasks in order to get an answer to your question?
PS: sarcasm :)
14.12.2021, 15:06

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Oleksandr wrote:

Considering the speed of answering your question (or rather, its absence), I can assume - perhaps you need to pay for a package of tasks in order to get an answer to your question?
PS: sarcasm :)

Max, thank you!) I appreciate your sense of humor)
21.12.2021, 15:49

Oleksandr wrote:

As far as I know, the support on the forum does not have a clear response timeline. It is free for all customers and is more like an expert forum where you can ask/share/clarify your question or get an estimate.
In this case, we are talking about a service where you pay and receive a solution to your issue in accordance with the regulations and terms + there are obligations that the solution will be provided.
21.12.2021, 15:55

Strilec Anton Nikolaevich
KTS
KTS wrote:
2. Solving problems of the “Consultation” type - a task that is classified as providing the necessary information, clarifications, clarifications, training the Customer's representatives on the part of the Contractor on the use of the OneBox software. The term for solving this problem is within 4 hours of a working day. If the task is received after 14:00 or requires additional time, the Contractor notifies the Customer that the decision period may be extended or rescheduled for the next business day.

I want to become your client. But before that, I would like to clarify what will happen if I set up a consultation at 10:00 and do not receive an answer, how to resolve the issue by 14:00? Those. if the deadline for providing a response is violated.
21.12.2021, 16:36

Pure marketing :)
Formally, there are no deadlines (because you can always say "you need more time to resolve your issue"). Especially when the final executor in both cases is the same (error solving and improvements).
You need to be able to provide for a fee what is already free on the forum.
21.12.2021, 16:45

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment