1b.app
Link copied -

OS is a club of entrepreneurs of business process programmers

From simple to complex and beyond
If anyone else doesn't know, I'm 54????
I swear by my team, I have two great blues in me and I really want to give them more respect, I keep myself in good physical shape, far from the skin I can walk 10 km and not cough, but I can ????, but even in me dekіlka tsіkavih for me hobi
You are my Friends, regular readers and subscribers, support me with your interest and attention, questions that you ask in the chat of the Club of Entrepreneurs of Business Process Programmers https://t.me/icoloronebox
It will be a great gift for me if you buy yourself or give one of your friends my Workshop on Business Process Programming. I am also preparing a book based on his materials, a kind of manual on working with the operating system for managing an enterprise and business, so your participation will greatly decorate its pages with live examples from entrepreneurial practice.
Because it will contain not only my stories, but also yours, what kind of business
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment