1b.app
Link copied -

About business profitability and support

About business profitability, support and smoothies
Investors invest in businesses that generate profits.
Profit is more income and less expenses.
More income means more simple sales.
Less expenses means fewer employees, zero support, and other smoothies.
Like?
Now I will explain:
1. Elon Musk fired half of his employees on Twitter, then another half of the remaining half left. And sho? Twitter how it works and works.
Here is the bitter truth in IT - for the service to function, thousands of developers, testers and supporters are not needed.
Do you have 100 people on staff and everyone is irreplaceable? Hehe, bad days bro.
2. There is a company 37signals, they had 7 employees (all developers including CEO and CFO), and 20 million dollars in profit per year.
3. The most profitable airlines are those who have a hell of a call in support to change a ticket.
What is UIA, what is LOT, what is Lufthansa.
Do you think that all operators are really busy? Nah, many airlines specifically do a 10 minute "all operators busy" wait before even trying to find an operator. But what about support? And in any way, the less people get through - the less problems. Did we sell you a ticket? If you want to fly, if you don't want to fly, we did not agree on custom service.
With business classes, by the way, exactly the same story.
4. Technical support is a pointless expense.
Instead of paying people who will help you use the product/service, it is better to immediately invest in improving the product/service so that technical support is not needed.
Not all users will like it, so what? But those who are satisfied with this will be paid money without unnecessary obligations.
light asset.
5. The bitter truth is that company managers understand all this, but they have to balance between money and the desire to help the user.
Monobank. I doubt that if they close their support almost completely, then at least 3% of their customers will fall off.
But the way of PR on technical support is certainly good, I do not argue.
6. Why do you think OneBox has forum support?
- To receive user generated content. And this is seo, and seo is traffic, and traffic is leads, leads are sales. The client or partner asked a question = in the future we received N leads.
- To cut off some questions and completely cut off uncomfortable questions. Most people are weak in spirit, they are not able to ask a question in public or give their answer in public. It is more important for them to be well thought of than to solve their problem.
And yes, I say hello to everyone who tries to PM me their problem, and I immediately write "any of your questions that you write to me will be published publicly on the 1b.app forum". And the problem is magically solved!
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

Poltorak Sergii
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Yes, an efficient business is a business with minimal costs and high profits.
I asked in Chat GPT about the errors in this text, this is what he answered, I quote:
"This text contains several errors:
The author claims that less spending means less employees, zero support and more scammers. However, this is not always the case. Sometimes additional costs for quality support can improve the image of a business and increase its profits.
The text contains general statements that do not always apply to all types of business. For example, in the section on technical support, the author states that it is better to immediately invest money in improving the product/service so that technical support is not needed. However, in some areas of business, such as software or IT services, having quality technical support can be critical to attracting and retaining customers.
In the section about the company 37signals, the author claims that they had 7 employees and $20 million in revenue per year. However, this information is outdated since the company was renamed Basecamp and increased its staff.
In some sections of the text, the author uses informal language, which can reduce trust in him as a source of information."
13.04.2023, 10:35
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment