1b.app
Link copied -

We are ready to pack business processes into applications

Respectable partners,
we are ready to pack business processes into applications (workflow apps) and put them on the site.
Workflow app is an application that is shown on the site as a normal one, and when a user installs it, an application icon appears in OneBox OS + all business processes appear.
Currently, the workflow app creation procedure is not automated, so to start it, contact the partner https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/oneboxproduction/ and provide him with:
- an icon for your application (Alexander Chizhik will help with the designers if anything)
- app name
- price and terms of tariffing. in USD. Available options: free, $N one-time, $N/month.
- application description in at least one language (Russian), but better ru + ua (+en)
- address of OneBox OS where your business processes are configured as an application. Technically, we turn the existing icon on the desktop of any OneBox OS into applications.
FAQ:
- You as a partner will become the supplier of the application on
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
- Partner https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/oneboxproduction/ just provides a one-time service for converting your processes into an app.

But what if you need to update the application? That is, I change my settings, and so that the client receives this update
And is it a one-time service?

OneBox CEO wrote:
- The obligation to respond to the forum and support the app is 100% your responsibility as a partner.

Is it possible to provide applications without support, for example, if the price is one-time or free?
28.06.2021, 11:09
Original comment available on version: ru

But what if you need to update the application? That is, I change my settings, and so that the client receives this update
And is it a one-time service?

Yes, the app needs to be updated.
The service is free.

Is it possible to provide applications without support, for example, if the price is one-time or free?

First, let me clarify what I mean by "support":
If a question was asked on the site under the application, then the obligation to answer this question is only the application provider.
If the supplier does not respond - this is his problem, OneBox will respond "contact the supplier".
And it doesn’t matter if it’s a paid or free app, whose app is 100% responsible.
28.06.2021, 20:11
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

OneBox CEO wrote:
Yes, the app needs to be updated.

And the update service, or will it be possible to update it yourself?

OneBox CEO wrote:
First, let me clarify what I mean by "support":
If a question was asked on the site under the application, then the obligation to answer this question is only the application provider.
If the supplier does not respond - this is his problem, OneBox will respond "contact the supplier".
And it doesn’t matter if it’s a paid or free app, whose app is 100% responsible.

That is, there are no sanctions for this?
29.06.2021, 10:33

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Sukhanitsky Andrey
Integrator
Premium partner
Integrator CRM wrote:

Do you mean the update service will be paid or will there be a tool for self-updating?
29.06.2021, 10:34

Free.

That is, there are no sanctions for this?

No, not provided.
Let me explain in the simplest terms possible, it will sound rude:
For example, you made an app and posted it on the site.
The client under the app asked a question or wrote about a problem.
You receive a notification about this on the site and by letter.
If you don't answer in a couple of days, we will reply with a template "The application belongs to the AAA supplier, we recommend contacting him, contacts are published here. OneBox cannot help you in any way, because it did not create this application."
That is, we will directly expose as an asshole - the supplier of the application :)
29.06.2021, 10:38
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment