1b.app
Link copied -

Sound with a new awakening

Previously, it was possible to capture your audio file and engrave it with a new message.
Such a function is needed in the OS, already 2 clients asked, that one and they asked, all of them with a bitrix, maybe they want such a thing.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I remember what I used to do, but I don't see it in mvp. Can you tell me where you can now look at these settings to catch on?
22.09.2022, 13:30
Original comment available on version: ru

Andrey, as an option, I previously created a task on the topic "Refining: action to play sound" - https://1b.app/ru/forum/business-processes/15315-dorabotka-deystvie-po-vosproizv...
If suddenly interested.
22.09.2022, 13:43

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I remember what I used to do, but I don't see it in mvp. Can you tell me where you can now look at these settings to catch on?

"Audio file that will be played when a new notification appears" setting
In the section "Appearance in the admin panel" System settings - other
22.09.2022, 14:23

I see, thanks.
It will take 5 hours to do this. I would also add the ability for each user to upload their audio.
22.09.2022, 14:38

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
I see, thanks.
It will take 5 hours to do this. I would also add the ability for each user to upload their audio.

If you have a lot of spivrobitnikiv, then you need to put everything.
Bulo yu kind, abi can be bulo one for all and as an alternative to your own skin
22.09.2022, 15:56

well, I thought so, so that one for everyone as it was before + additional to each his own, if you need custom
23.09.2022, 10:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment