1b.app
Link copied -

The application is not installed on Android

Hello. Previously, when hovering over the application, pressing install to phone, scanner, link - the button to add the application to the smartphone appeared, but now it just loads in the browser and the button to install the application to the smartphone does not appear. What can be done to get that damned app? Everything was normal on the two previous smartphones, but here there is no button and that's it. Android 12, OnePlus 10 Pro, OneBoxOS
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Hello!
Open your box in the browser and then open the necessary application - there will be a pop-up in the form of a window offering to install the application.
Tested on latest version of chrome browser on Android 12, OnePlus 9 Pro
29.12.2022, 10:07
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Горобец Максим
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I wrote above that I performed this procedure, you wrote the same thing. I painted even more in detail
29.12.2022, 11:16
Original comment available on version: ua

Sparrow Maksym wrote:
I wrote above that I performed this procedure, you wrote the same thing. I painted even more in detail

Then you need to try to clear the cache/cookies in your browser and update it to the latest version - the difficulty may be in the phone/browser/firmware/installed adb locker, etc. - there may be many options.
29.12.2022, 14:11
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Горобец Максим
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I tried again today, this time I logged in from another PC (I don't think it has any effect, but I'll give all the details), I scanned it on the smart phone - the install button still appeared.
29.12.2022, 14:13
Original comment available on version: ua

Sparrow Maksym wrote:
I don't think it affects, but I give all the details

as you can see - it affects
29.12.2022, 15:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment