1b.app
Link copied -

OS - in comparison with other business management systems

Good day everyone :)
the question is probably more to Maxim Miroshnichenko.
Somewhere you can see a deep analysis of the cost of ownership of OneBox OS in comparison with other business management systems:
Odoo
Zoho
planfix
amoCRM
Bitrix24
Creatio (Terrasoft)
Microsoft Dynamics
Such an analysis would greatly facilitate the sale of the system and simplify its promotion on the market.
For example, there is a company with 5/10/50/200 employees, all users of the system.
15 business processes have been set up, within which 5000 tasks per month and document packages are generated:
- commercial
- accounts
- invoices
- contracts
Is there a system ownership analysis summary table?
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

There is no such table - you can compile it yourself by analyzing the system market - Google to help.
13.10.2021, 16:02
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
There is no such table - you can compile it yourself by analyzing the system market - Google to help.

it's kind of a suggestion :)
in this case, the question is from the partner to the vendor
because to a large extent, many factors depend on the policy of the vendor
and above all the opportunity to sell partners more of their services
which directly affects the success of the brand itself and its promotion
I personally run a youtube channel where I share my discoveries in the system
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIEG2RBd9TO-rMDHA73Zwvw/videos
I invite everyone to subscribe and support likes, comments, tips
facebook page
https://www.facebook.com/iCOLOR.OneBox/
finally I opened the OneBox school and there are first graduates
https://icoloronebox.org/oneboxschool/
I promote basic business processes that are launched almost daily in 99% of companies
https://icoloronebox.org/oneboxstart
I have been leading the Entrepreneurs Club in telegram for a long time, where the number of subscribers is comparable to the OneBox channel itself;)
https://t.me/icoloronebox
well, on instagram I share my solutions and findings
https://www.instagram.com/vyacheslav_legeza.icoloronebox/
I note that the number of subscribers is growing without financial investments, only due to my activity and the benefits that I bring in working with OneBox OS, primarily to its users
because I share my experience and discoveries that are hidden in the depths of this excellent and advanced operating system,
something like this
and at the same time, I still have time to meet with clients and to configure the system for their complex and different business processes, which can be 20+, so that they also feel the benefit of their wonderful acquisition and do not try to go to other systems that are just crm -ki
WITHOUT the opportunities that a well-CONNECTED OneBox provides
a bare box or an empty cloud WITHOUT contacts, WITHOUT documents, WITHOUT USERS, somehow weakly pulls on a full-fledged business management system
13.10.2021, 17:44
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
and it looks like OneBox has one giant advantage over any other system
I had to face some systems as a user
this is what happened with Bitrix24, amoCRM, Planfix, Odoo
and frankly, I note that none of them has the coolest
BUSINESS PROCESSES - Workflow Application
which simply tear apart all other systems with their organicity and narrowness of working with tasks. which are solved in such processes
13.10.2021, 18:35

OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Hello! Join the dialogue. From my point of view, billing of individual applications worsens the work of integrators. For example Workflow. The billing of this application sets the task for the integrator to implement the project not as simply as possible (by building not complex BPs), but with the least number of BPs and, accordingly, the client will save (and this is an argument). customers will require the integrator to implement the project with the least number of BPs. Integrators with little experience will not be able to compete with large experienced integrators. Thus, strong players gain a competitive advantage.
13.10.2021, 19:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Лосик Лилия Владимировна
Администратор проектов
Thank you, I'll send you an email today. The initial information is strictly for partners, but you can transform it for clients as you like.
13.10.2021, 19:44
Original comment available on version: ru

ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Dmitry
AIRConstruct wrote:

OneBox production
Administrator wrote:

Hello! Join the dialogue. From my point of view, billing of individual applications worsens the work of integrators. For example Workflow. The billing of this application sets the task for the integrator to implement the project not as simply as possible (by building not complex BPs), but with the least number of BPs and, accordingly, the client will save (and this is an argument). customers will require the integrator to implement the project with the least number of BPs. Integrators with little experience will not be able to compete with large experienced integrators. Thus, strong players gain a competitive advantage.

The question is not even the number of business processes
In fact, you can generally shove everything into one and it's not very difficult.
And it’s quite possible to limit yourself to five, to distinguish them by name, fields / interfaces
It is possible to pervert, but will it be convenient for users?
As for me, this will simply nullify the mega advantage of OneBox, which I constantly repeat.
The flexibility of this operating system in the multiplicity of processes and their combinations.
A good process base allows you to expand your presence in different industries, often so different that it would be impossible to coexist so much in one system.
But it is possible.
13.10.2021, 22:44

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment