1b.app
Link copied -

Link for updating the availability and price of goods for Epicenter

Good day.
Tell me, be kind, how can I generate a xlsx chi xml link for the Epicenter marketplace, to update the visibility and prices of goods? Yaku diyu vibrati at Automation once a year? There is no API at the Epicenter (
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
It’s just not possible to generate, it’s necessary to create.
For whom does the integration of XML products (Export)
Also, automatically in the epicenter you will be able to upgrade the presence only, new products will need to be upgraded manually (to generate the file we can, but you also need to go to the office, insert the message on the file and grab the goods)
27.07.2022, 13:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Dyakuyu. Is there a video instruction on how to use this functionality correctly?
28.07.2022, 17:41

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Here is a complete instruction https://youtu.be/uDrM259JjWM
But there are no instructions on how to create a file for the epicenter, I think you need the help of an integrator to create such files for about 2 years, ce 60 dollars.
And yet, it’s still necessary to fill in the required information, because there it will be necessary to fill in the name in two languages or else. Ale tse already more food.
28.07.2022, 19:24

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment