1b.app
Link copied -

Can't delete posting

Previously, goods were accidentally credited. After an error is detected, it is impossible to return the new item or delete the posting itself. see screenshot
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Oleksandr good day
everything is correct, in the system it is not possible to see the operation of the purchase, as with these goods there are already sales, here I write to you
go into leather goods - store. Know where the product has been sold, check the return (here it is recommended respectfully, because it has been sold, bv physical sales), after which you can see the return.
15.07.2021, 13:28
Original comment available on version: ru

I got it. The arrival was blocked. Before that, they remembered the pardon, a part of the goods was written. I am so aware that the program signed the goods to the same party, as I tried to see.
15.07.2021, 15:38

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
miraculous,
in order to prevent the arrival, it is recommended to adjust the robot in such a way that the process starts on the basis of the client's request (there will be links in the goods like this ) or on the basis of minimum stocks in warehouses. If you need to create the arrivals manually, it will be like a vinnyatka, which will change the possibility of duplicating processes.
15.07.2021, 15:50

Dyakuyu. I'll think about it.
Ale, in this particular moment, the process of stitching itself was zadvoєny.
16.07.2021, 09:39

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
Dyakuyu. I'll think about it.
Ale, in this particular moment, the process of stitching itself was zadvoєny.

I’m talking about delivery and I’m talking about, work on automation, so that I’ll manually have a minimum of processes. and if you have a problem for technical reasons - take the copy process button from the interface.
16.07.2021, 10:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment