1b.app
Link copied -

Export products in xlsx

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Kostyantin is a long-standing exporter, working correctly.
you can see in your mind that the field itself with the name of the RU is not filled in.
enter the product, switch the language of boxing to RU, change the name of the product.
Also, in a card product with a universal block, you can enter 2 movies at once and it will not be necessary to switch.
08.07.2021, 10:34
Original comment available on version: ru

RU field filled in
Switching MOV boxing to RU, those are the same.
Universal block tezh є.
Axis one more butt
09.07.2021, 08:32

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
perevіriv - so i є.
1. check if the programmer of OneBox wondered before feeding and corrected the export in all boxes
2. If you need a term to go into the additional product field /admin/shop/productfield/ , add the field to the row type, for example NazvaRU
switch to ros interface
in product automation /admin/products/action/update/edit/ and in "Calculate the value using the formula and write in the specified field" put this
dalі - mass-produced in the goods to start if you want to change, for example, add a tag and pick up.
in usіh goods todі in polі NazvaRU to name the product rosіyskoyu, so you can export.
09.07.2021, 10:56

The food didn't go down. Option 2 not spratsyuvav
I check if the programmer comes.
27.07.2021, 22:52

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
2nd exactly spratsovuє. how did they work?
29.07.2021, 11:39

Do not write down the additional field behind the formula.
Same problem with the description.
And navit as practice, then what time do you spend qi dii?
07.08.2021, 23:36

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
In another screen, please tick the box "Do not change the formula, but simply replace the changes."
i schob reverify - it is enough to go into one product and press Save.
09.08.2021, 10:57

Spratsyuvalo. Dyakuyu.
Globally, the problem is not to be solved.
With a description of the same, but you can use this method to virishiti. And there are no characteristics and filters in the available replacements.
09.08.2021, 13:18

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
characteristics and filters are exported in thin lacing at the bottom of the export.
09.08.2021, 22:41

So. But only one language. Will the programmers fix the bug and call it a description?
10.08.2021, 21:00

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
then I think you should wart here to tell you about copying in the dodfield, I’m right, close it
and for export, write a new task and specify specifically which fields do not go when exporting with screenshots, high correct.
11.08.2021, 10:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment