1b.app
Link copied -

Re-sorting of goods

http://crm.mebelok.com/
I will explain the situation as it happens in reality with the client
The client checks the goods that he has in the system and which are actually in the offices, the client has the goods options (additional warehouse field)
If they see a discrepancy in a product, for example, in the system the color of the sofa is white, and in the system it is black, they add this product to Warehouses -> Write-off of products, stuff all the goods with discrepancies there at once, for example, 20 goods and write them off, then create a posting process and the necessary goods are credited there.
But with such a scheme, the logic breaks down, as if the product was sold, but in fact it is just in a different color and you just need to change the option for the product. As a result, reports will break, etc.
Is it possible to modify the new type of warehouse operation "resorting" (the client calls it so) so that it is not done through sale / posting?
If that's not
Original question is available on version: ru https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор

Answers:

And why can't you just go into the posting and change the value of additional fields for some posting? Instead of making a return + a new arrival
03.06.2021, 14:06
Original comment available on version: ru

snowball
Death is coming to Brooklyn, it has big teeth and a fluffy tail. wrote:
And why can't you just go into the posting and change the value of additional fields for some posting? Instead of making a return + a new arrival

Because initially they want to fill a list of goods, for example, 30, and then do something massively, and go into the product, look for where it was credited - it takes a long time
03.06.2021, 15:23
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
KTS
Premium partner wrote:
1. Stuffs 30 products into the process (example), for each product we create a subprocess
2. We switch the subprocesses to stage X, where the action of returning the goods to the supplier is located, it finds the process, returns it. Further it is necessary that in addition. the process product field recorded the process number in which it returned, now it writes in the add. process field. And so that this value is copied into the parent product.
3. Next, in the action Post the contents of the process to the warehouse, you need to modify it in order to post the goods in the process specified in the add. process product field. In order to find this process where the posting was, it would find this product in the product table with the same parameters, it would be credited again, but in order to take the options of the product from the current process, and not the order to the supplier (where the posting was). And we will massively transfer subprocesses and in orders to suppliers, these goods are credited with the correct options.

Do you always have 1 product or a pack of different ones in your supplier process?
03.06.2021, 17:22

Kurlyk
kurlyk kurlyk wrote:

Korop Vladislav Pavlovich
KTS
Premium partner wrote:
1. Stuffs 30 products into the process (example), for each product we create a subprocess
2. We switch the subprocesses to stage X, where the action of returning the goods to the supplier is located, it finds the process, returns it. Further it is necessary that in addition. the process product field recorded the process number in which it returned, now it writes in the add. process field. And so that this value is copied into the parent product.
3. Next, in the action Post the contents of the process to the warehouse, you need to modify it in order to post the goods in the process specified in the add. process product field. In order to find this process where the posting was, it would find this product in the product table with the same parameters, it would be credited again, but in order to take the options of the product from the current process, and not the order to the supplier (where the posting was). And we will massively transfer subprocesses and in orders to suppliers, these goods are credited with the correct options.

Do you always have 1 product or a pack of different ones in your supplier process?

a pack of different
03.06.2021, 17:23
https://qube-soft.com/ crm erp onebox qubesoft внедрение аналитика 1с интегратор Original comment available on version: ru

I understand, then we will be able to cut down in 10 hours so that it works according to the algorithm that you described.
03.06.2021, 17:40

Kurlyk
kurlyk kurlyk wrote:
I understand, then we will be able to cut down in 10 hours so that it works according to the algorithm that you described.

Everything seems to fit, the only moment that needs to be decided is how to change it later in the process "What was and what happened to the goods."
For example, genus. process in it 10 products that we added that need to be returned, 10 subprocesses were created for each product and returned in each subprocess. Now you need to specify which one to post. Re-adding these products to indicate is not very convenient, let's say we somehow duplicate this product (xs for now), there will be 2 products in the subprocess, the 1st one that was returned, the 2nd one that needs to be credited with the correct options, how to do to massively capitalize this particular product? And we will do this en masse from the genus. process to switch subprocesses + it is desirable in the genus. In the process of seeing, for example, I’ll add 2 tables of products, on the left and on the right, according to the type “it was and became”, but I still don’t understand how to blind all this, I hope the essence is clear. Tell me how it can be done
07.06.2021, 14:12

Come it from the subprocess, you will already have the correct goods in the subprocess
08.06.2021, 17:34

Kurlyk
kurlyk kurlyk wrote:
Come it from the subprocess, you will already have the correct goods in the subprocess

Let me explain how we want
There is a main process, it has 2 product tables
1st table - products with incorrect options, we add 10 products to the table (example)
We press some button, these products are copied to the 2nd table, where you can display products in the table according to the conditions, that is, somehow distinguish these products by additional. process product field - but I don’t know how to copy them from one table to another, tell me
As a result, the 1st table is not the correct goods that must be returned.
And in the 2nd table - we will indicate to these products the correct options that need to be credited.
Click on next. stage - for products from the 1st table (according to the condition of the value in the additional field of the product of the process), processes are created for each product - then we translate further and massively 10 products are returned
Then, in the main process, click on the next stage, processes are created on the 2nd table with the correct options and credited
We want something like this, but I still have no idea how to build it all right, tell me how to do it
09.06.2021, 15:41

1. In the "Copy process products" action, let's make it so that in the additional field XXX insert the YYY value for the copied products. Takes about an hour
2. In action, where you scatter the sub-processes, we can make the setting so that only products with the additional field XXX and the value HHH - 2h are copied
3. Here it seems the same as in paragraph 2
09.06.2021, 17:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment