1b.app
Link copied -

Correction of restocking in surpluses in warehouses

Please check the stock balance of the additional filter which can display the balance only for the warehouses\rooms of the selected warehouse manager\commodity manager, but when choosing, you can display the total balance ignoring the warehouse manager
stock https://ekomora.ua/admin/shop/storage/balance/?dbalFrom=&dbalTo=&cell2=&... &articul=&seriesname=&model=&cdatefrom=&cdateto=&customproductfields%5Brozborka70%5D=&custom_testnapolya2=&custom_dataopributkuvanya6=&ok=%D0%A4%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83 %D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8#
https://ekomora.ua/admin/shop/storage/balance/?dbalFrom=&dbalTo=&cell2=&...
Original question is available on version: ru macik9157@gmail.com

Answers:

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
28.05.2021, 13:11
macik9157@gmail.com

Maxim, I do not quite understand what the problem is. These 2 links lead to pages with different data, i.e. the filter is working. In the standard position "All warehouse/cell managers", the filter should not additionally filter anything.
28.05.2021, 15:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора

snowball
Death is coming to Brooklyn, it has big teeth and a fluffy tail. wrote:
Maxim, I do not quite understand what the problem is. These 2 links lead to pages with different data, i.e. the filter is working. In the standard position "All warehouse/cell managers", the filter should not additionally filter anything.

When choosing a warehouse\commercial warehouse, when filtering, you can see the overall balance of the warehouse, and you can only choose the balance of the warehouse\commercial warehouse manager.
28.05.2021, 15:55
macik9157@gmail.com Original comment available on version: ru

Максим
Тзов Екомора
28.05.2021, 16:03

Максим
Тзов Екомора
Help solve this problem
31.05.2021, 09:36

Let's take one specific example. https://ekomora.ua/admin/shop/storage/balance/?dbalFrom=&dbalTo=&cell2=&... =&seriesname=&model=&cdatefrom=&cdateto=&customproductfields%5Brozborka70%5D=&custom_testnapolya2=&custom_dataopributkuvanya6=&ok=%D0%A4%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83% D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8#
We filter by Chernega Vasil. Shows balances for 6 warehouses. Which of these warehouses is not a warehouse where this user is indicated and he is not indicated on any cell of this warehouse?
31.05.2021, 10:17

Максим
Тзов Екомора
axis warehouse i v_dpovidalny Chernega https://ekomora.ua/admin/shop/storage/balance/?storagenameid%5B%5D=1370&dbal... 1&filterCurrencyShow=&amountavailFrom=&amountavailTo=&reservedFrom=&reservedTo=&articul=&seriesname=&model=&cdatefrom=&cdateto=&customproductfields%5Brozborka70%5D=&custom_testnapolya2=&custom_dataopributkuvanya6=&ok=%D0%A4%D1%96%D0%CBB%D1 %82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8#
axis Інший відпровільный https://ekomora.ua/admin/shop/storage/balance/?storagenameid%5B%5D=1370&dbal... &amountavailFrom=&amountavailTo=&reservedFrom=&reservedTo=&articul=&seriesname=&model=&cdatefrom=&cdateto=&customproductfields%5Brozborka70%5D=&custom_testnapolya2=&custom_dataopributkuvanya6=&ok=%D0%A4%D1%96%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82 %D1%80%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8#
Axis komіrka https://ekomora.ua/admin/shop/storage/balance/?storagenameid%5B%5D=1370&cell... =1&showseparateline=1&filterCurrencyShow=&amountavailFrom=&amountavailTo=&reservedFrom=&reservedTo=&articul=&seriesname=&model=&cdatefrom=&cdateto=&customproductfields%5Brozborka70%5D=&custom_testnapolya2=&custom_dataopributkuvanya6=&ok=%D0%A4%D01% 8C%D1%82%D1%80%D1%83%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8# but when filtering, it shows that the same is true of Chernega
31.05.2021, 11:42

you have a bunch of cells in the Tire warehouse, some of which may be responsible for Chernega, which in turn means that when filtering by Chernega, we must show you this warehouse in the final balances. Where am I wrong in this post?
31.05.2021, 11:46

Максим
Тзов Екомора

snowball
you have a bunch of cells in the Tire warehouse, some of which may be responsible for Chernega, which in turn means that when filtering by Chernega, we must show you this warehouse in the final balances. Where am I wrong in this post?

In the surpluses of the bag, I can only show the balance in the warehouses of the Chernega de Chernega, which is exactly the same thing, if everything was ok, I chose the warehouse of the shinny vidpovіdalny Chernega, then I filtered all the de Chernega vіdpovidalny warehouses [file9/file53] don't drink anything at once
31.05.2021, 11:59

Maxim, I describe the logic of improvement:
If you are filtering a manager, then: the box filters WAREHOUSES, where the filtered manager is a warehouse manager, or WAREHOUSES, in one of whose cells the selected manager is a cell manager. There was no other logic there. Accordingly, you have this manager - the manager of one of the warehouse cells, so the box shows you all the balances in this warehouse.
31.05.2021, 12:48

Максим
Тзов Екомора

snowball
Maxim, I describe the logic of improvement:
If you are filtering a manager, then: the box filters WAREHOUSES, where the filtered manager is a warehouse manager, or WAREHOUSES, in one of whose cells the selected manager is a cell manager. There was no other logic there. Accordingly, you have this manager - the manager of one of the warehouse cells, so the box shows you all the balances in this warehouse.

Good luck, so why should I choose a specific warehouse and a specific warehouse, then I’ll take all the rooms and not only those de wines in the same way.
31.05.2021, 12:53

Because it was discussed in the task with the manager. Everything suited you for a year, and then it suddenly began to work incorrectly, although no one touched anything there at all.
31.05.2021, 13:25

Максим
Тзов Екомора

snowball
Because it was discussed in the task with the manager. Everything suited you for a year, and then it suddenly began to work incorrectly, although no one touched anything there at all.

Troshka is not so Yakby everything worked like a blob, then I was exactly unwritten with this functionality, they were corystified and everything was ok
31.05.2021, 13:40

Maxim, I personally finalized this functionality and just looked at the code again, the filtering now works exactly the same as on the day of revision, nothing has changed. If you are not satisfied with his work, you can discuss this with the integrator through whom you ordered the revision or describe to me a new TK, which I can evaluate within the framework of this topic.
31.05.2021, 13:42

Максим
Тзов Екомора

snowball
Maxim, I personally finalized this functionality and just looked at the code again, the filtering now works exactly the same as on the day of revision, nothing has changed. If you are not satisfied with his work, you can discuss this with the integrator through whom you ordered the revision or describe to me a new TK, which I can evaluate within the framework of this topic.

я Вас зрозумів а я приймав цю доробку і працювала вона згідно ТЗ ,,вибираю склад і відповідального за склад\комірку видає тільки ті комірки склади де він являється відповідальним відповідно товари відображаються тільки товари які на даних складах з усією інформацією підсумкової інформацією кількість \закупівельна вартість \ sellable vartist". I will tell you that nothing has changed in the code, but the final result is not seen that I may but want until now everything was ok.
31.05.2021, 14:02

Maksim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:
incoming goods are available only goods as in these warehouses with the information of the bag information

you even write here that you don’t need to filter additionally by cells, but only by warehouse. I provided 2 options for solving your problem in the message above.
31.05.2021, 14:31

Максим
Тзов Екомора
I choose a warehouse and a warehouse
31.05.2021, 14:42

What to do, if:
1. Is the manager both a warehouse manager and a manager of one of the cells of this warehouse? Filter balances by cell or show all balances in this warehouse?
2. If the manager has no cells but only a warehouse, do we show all the balances in the warehouse?
3. If the manager has only cells but no warehouse, do we filter only the balances that lie on his cells?
31.05.2021, 14:45

Максим
Тзов Екомора
1) Is the manager at the same time both the warehouse manager and the manager of one of the cells of this warehouse? Filter balances by cell or show all balances in this warehouse?
fіltruvati surpluses by komіrcі і yakshcho є then for the product yakiy without komіrki
2)2. If the manager has no cells but only a warehouse, we show all the balances in the warehouse?
3) If the manager has only cells but no warehouse, do we filter only the balances that lie on his cells? So true.
31.05.2021, 15:14

Maksim
Tzov Ekomora wrote:
1) Is the manager at the same time both the warehouse manager and the manager of one of the cells of this warehouse? Filter balances by cell or show all balances in this warehouse?
fіltruvati surpluses by komіrcі і yakshcho є then for the product yakiy without komіrki
2)2. If the manager has no cells but only a warehouse, we show all the balances in the warehouse?
3) If the manager has only cells but no warehouse, do we filter only the balances that lie on his cells? So true.

It will take about 2 hours to rewrite the logic to the specified one. Bill?
31.05.2021, 15:18

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment