1b.app
Link copied -

Inconsistencies in write-offs for goods in the journal

First example

the arrival of goods is 10 units, before that it was 0. sold 9 and the rest is 0.
arrival 10
arrival in which according to the log should be +5/1
and the error is here

1 write-off between them is missing
and the second case that was previously discovered

income 10 balance 0 https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/motion/38312/?productid=35461
sale 1 balance 10 https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/motion/38345/?productid=35461
arrival 9 will sew the remainder 0, but should write 9. for these 9 and lack of goods https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/storage/motion/38401/?productid=35461
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. The "Quantity in stock before action" field takes into account the balance at the time of the transaction. Those. if you made a transaction, and then, for example, canceled the sale, this number will not change. To make sure that the quantity in stock is correct at the moment, you can count the number of all credited goods and subtract all written off ones. The quantity will match.
21.05.2021, 18:17
Original comment available on version: ru

You didn't say anything new. there is a discrepancy in the Warehouse of Goods, I clearly pointed it out. no filters were set in the goods warehouse so that all operations are visible. Please provide a substantive answer. this is warehouse accounting, when you think that there is a warehouse and it is not - it brings losses

snowball
Death is coming to Brooklyn, it has big teeth and a fluffy tail. wrote:
Good afternoon. The "Quantity in stock before action" field takes into account the balance at the time of the transaction. Those. if you made a transaction, and then, for example, canceled the sale, this number will not change. To make sure that the quantity in stock is correct at the moment, you can count the number of all credited goods and subtract all written off ones. The quantity will match.
21.05.2021, 21:44

Here is another example that warehouse accounting has glitches that are very critical for warehouse accounting.
product
https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/35489/storage/
income 20, sold 12, balance 18. Interesting math, isn't it?

that's where the error appeared, when the product that was sold first returned, it knocked down all the availability of the warehouse and started counting incorrectly

first sale -1/20
at the time of the return there were 11 in stock, but it makes a return +1/20
31.05.2021, 14:39

this is where the error appears.
31.05.2021, 14:52

I have items that are out of stock. The remainder of 100% was 0.
and now some have leftovers
http://i.prntscr.com/0Vp2gnfARmC2QoJEoX3xDg.png
because many products have a mythical double posting
http://i.prntscr.com/hfsCZJI6TUKwf7kiVYXWnw.png
http://i.prntscr.com/ZVhAfc7TRJmzilyDvDUUfQ.png
http://i.prntscr.com/ytoryYJDT7SW7OXoYmBNgg.png
11.06.2021, 10:58

the problem has become massive. many items have the wrong quantity in stock. or out of nowhere appeared
11.06.2021, 10:58

Good afternoon, I found about 10 products with crooked residues, corrected them
17.06.2021, 17:00

clack clack wrote:
Good afternoon, I found about 10 products with crooked residues, corrected them

it's a drop in the ocean. The reasons for such a large number of inconsistencies in the warehouse over the past 2 weeks have not been named to me. Every quarter, the inventory is full of goods, + current inventories when some goods were not found. and some kind of double posting comes out 9 months ago, which puts goods in the presence of which have not even been there for a long time.
+ incomprehensible accounting when returning goods, it is during returns that the warehouse goes astray and the presence generally does not understand what corresponds to. the problem appeared not so long ago
17.06.2021, 17:04

we have already found a solution for the residual mismatch problem and are testing it on several boxes
17.06.2021, 17:06

clack clack wrote:

Well, then the Warehouse log is not correct. if the system allows you to delete the product and does not recalculate the balances, then the Deletion log should also be displayed, indicating Deletion Incoming, Deletion return, Deletion write-off and quantity before action in warehouses (each separately). so you can trace the history of the product. and in its present form it turns out that it is impossible to trust the warehouse, since the removal of some action will lead to collapse and inconsistency. it's impossible to track it down and fix it. the problem has become so massive for us that it leads to daily cancellations of orders from customers for a non-existent product (it has been out of stock for a long time).
the manager did not give me an answer on how to track it, she only referred to such logic. but it doesn't make sense
one
eight
tell me what I wrote correctly? and how to know who did what with the number 4, and how to restore the error, see it.
with the logic that there is, you can delete the sale of 2 years ago and you can’t find from the magazine where the extra unit of goods came from in fact.
17.06.2021, 17:10

clack clack wrote:
we have already found a solution for the residual mismatch problem and are testing it on several boxes

hope. since the problem seems to be the cause of a global error. Also, the very change in the parish a couple of months ago may lead to a number of errors / inconsistencies.
I think the display of any change in the journal (deletion, changes in the number of arrivals) at the time of its completion would be the most correct way out. The warehouse log should show All activities. and for each warehouse.
17.06.2021, 17:14

here the math is already new, not +18 (should be 8)
a +6, should be +8 according to the magazine
17.06.2021, 17:16

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
Well, then the Warehouse log is not correct. if the system allows you to delete the product and does not recalculate the balance

the system recalculates the balances. It does not recalculate "balance before action" because you could have 3 million others after the deleted transaction

Tarovik Dmitry Nikolaevich wrote:
so you can trace the history of the product

look at the list of your transactions and track what is the problem?
throw off the link to the product that is on the screenshots
22.06.2021, 09:55

in another similar topic, I left a request for a miscalculation of refinement to balance the warehouse - a manual action that draws a red line in warehouse accounting and actions before it cannot be edited. and will give confidence that one inventory before the inventory will not come up with errors that relate to processes six months ago.
24.06.2021, 11:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment