1b.app
Link copied -

Printing price tags

I have a task to print product price tags, but it turns out that I need to use the process product fields for printing. Previously discussed that to do so would be approximately 20 hours of improvements. That's a lot for the client.
I am thinking about the option when I will print the document template, but in this format
We have an action to issue a document, there is a checkmark "http://joxi.ru/RmzZ0ZPCM3gpDm"
Can we make it not be a new document but just a new page in the document? And to create not for each product, but for each line. That is, I can have 2 identical products but just with different values, respectively, I need 2 price tags (2 pages)
I would then be able to set my own dimensions in the document template

And in general, then get as many pages as there are rows and for each row get its own page with the values of the process product fields, which is generally what is needed.
How much will it improve? Will such functionality work at all?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Gubko Alexander Sergeevich wrote:
Can we make it not be a new document but just a new page in the document? And to create not for each product, but for each line. That is, I can have 2 identical products but just with different values, respectively, I need 2 price tags (2 pages)

Set up a template for yourself through the old style (which is foreach) so that at each iteration there is a new page.
26.03.2021, 15:38
Original comment available on version: ru

Is there an example of a template using foreach somewhere?
I would at least look, and then redid it on my own.
Or maybe you can write an example with 1 some tag, so that it moves each next page by 1 page?
27.03.2021, 11:40

I just don't quite understand how. I can do it, is there any example?
Option where each product would be on the trail. page - top, I need it.
30.03.2021, 09:17

Is there an example of a template using foreach somewhere?
I would at least look, and then redid it on my own.
Or maybe you can write an example with 1 some tag, so that it moves each next page by 1 page?

you can output the array with
{|foreach from=$productsArray item="p"|}
{|$p.name|}
{|/foreach|}
but for each element to be a separate page - I can’t answer you if you can do this or not

I just don't quite understand how. I can do it, is there any example?
Option where each product would be on the trail. page - top, I need it.

To provide you with such an example means to take and draft a ready-made solution for you. I cannot do this.
30.03.2021, 16:26

you can try like this
{|foreach from=$productsArray item="p"|}
<p style="page-break-after: always;">{|$p.name|}</p>
{|/foreach|}
and already inside this element, type it up as you need
30.03.2021, 16:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment