1b.app
Link copied -

Inventory check not working

At the stage https://v.sigmatm.com.ua/admin/shop/workflowstatus/704/action/new/ automation "Check availability of products in stock" is installed. However, the order https://v.sigmatm.com.ua/admin/customorder/order/14014/edit/ where indicated in the column "availability of goods" Out of stock, the normal went to the stage, and the check did not work
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. This product is physically in stock, so the action should not throw an error. The "Availability of goods" field is the value from the "availability" product card, which is not directly related to the availability of goods in stock. It changes only if you start recalculating prices and availability with the checkbox "Synchronize availability ..." in the product card
19.03.2021, 14:57
Original comment available on version: ru

Паньшин Сергей Владимирович
Консалтинговая компания БИТ. Директор
I have this checkbox, but the fact that this product is in stock, because it is reserved in another process, in addition, at this stage, a subprocess starts in which the parent products are copied, but only those that are available, and as a result, the subprocess turned out to be empty.
22.03.2021, 09:28

The product is in stock, so the action worked correctly, how else can I help you with this issue?
22.03.2021, 11:14

Then what action can be used to check that there are not enough products for the current process? It turns out that there are products in the warehouse, but I can’t ship them, since they are reserved in another process, and the process has reached a dead end, I can’t go back and go further.
22.03.2021, 12:26

In this process, you have reserved products, the action takes this into account. Scroll the table of process products to the right to see the corresponding columns with the reserve.
ps Perhaps it is worth displaying a little less values into the plate in order to see only the necessary fields for products? As a reserve, for example
22.03.2021, 12:52

Why wasn't it copied into the child process then? Or if I reserved it in the parent, then it will no longer be copied to the child, when setting "Add only the quantity that is enough in stock"?
22.03.2021, 13:18

Yaroslav, please specify by what action and at what stage, according to your product, the product should have been copied
16.04.2021, 12:56

I already solved the problem, though for this I had to rebuild the processes
19.04.2021, 10:11

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment