1b.app
Link copied -

Product import block stopped working

Yesterday, for the first time, a problem was discovered, but on the fifth attempt, I loaded it, today it’s not in any. I have been using the option for a long time, I loaded the document in Excel, selected the columns, and clicked download ... and nothing.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Similar problem in different boxes, for example:
https://orc-test.kiev.ua/
17.03.2021, 20:02
Original comment available on version: ru

The situation cleared up a little.
does not work at a certain stage of the BC, at which it previously worked,
at this stage, there is an action Remove all products from the process (screen), perhaps the algorithm of work has changed in it, and it began to work not only when switching to the stage, but also when saving.
18.03.2021, 10:28

Hello. Please give a link to the process and a file that can be downloaded if the topic is relevant
19.03.2021, 15:33

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
Hello. Please give a link to the process and a file that can be downloaded if the topic is relevant

you won't be able to follow the link because the process is inside my system.... or am I not understanding something?
19.03.2021, 18:39

Olyanchuk Vladimir Ivanovich wrote:

Treebeard

you won't be able to follow the link because the process is inside my system.... or am I not understanding something?

Maybe :)
20.03.2021, 13:39

Olyanchuk Vladimir Ivanovich wrote:

Treebeard

I am an administrator on any OneBox system
22.03.2021, 11:21

https://smartok.org.ua/admin/shop/workflow/22/constructor/
loading at the stage "erase from the table"
23.03.2021, 09:16

Vladimir, updated your box - try now
23.03.2021, 10:27

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment