1b.app
Link copied -

Make a filter by brand or search by part of the name in the Journal in Warehouses

In the Warehouses section, there is a search by product category, but there is no search by brand. It would be possible to get out of the situation by searching by part of the name, as in the Products section, but for some reason, in the Magazine, the search occurs by the complete coincidence of the name of the product.
Please make the work of the same fields the same. Add the ability to search by part of the name or filter by brand. Ideally, both possibilities.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. These are not the same filters. In the first case, you filter by product name, in the second - by a specific product selected from the proposed list, respectively, they work and should work differently. If you want to search the log for a partial match of the product name, this can be completed in 1 hour as a separate filter.
16.03.2021, 18:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Add filtering by brand will also take 1 hour
16.03.2021, 18:08

Treebeard
the oldest of the Ents wrote:
Good afternoon. These are not the same filters. In the first case, you filter by product name, in the second - by a specific product selected from the proposed list, respectively, they work and should work differently. If you want to search the log for a partial match of the product name, this can be completed in 1 hour as a separate filter.

I understand that technically these are different fields, but you have this with the whole system. Logically and in terms of usability for the end user, i.e. for me, a complete misunderstanding, why the search for a product in different places works differently? Why can I filter by brand in some places, but not in others? The system must be universal.
This is a filter, and regardless of the section of the site, it should work the same everywhere.
17.03.2021, 12:39

If you want it to be as you described - no problem, 2 hours and you will have a filter for a partial match of the name and brand. The option of switching to the cloud is also available, in which case we will make these improvements for you free of charge.
17.03.2021, 13:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment