Good afternoon!
one.
We have created products
After that, they were credited to the warehouse
I go under client access, the filter does not work
Tell me how to bind this filter to the quantity that is in stock
Let's say when the quantity is zero - "the product is out of stock"
and if the product is more than 1 piece - "product in stock"
2. registered a test client card, we are on the "products" section, we see that "1" is on the "basket" page
go to the "cart" page - and it is empty
3. The products page, when you first visit it takes a very long time to load, as well as when you go to the second and next pages, or apply a search filter, most likely this is due to the photos of the products. Tell me how you can speed up the process of loading the "products" section
4. How to automatically fill in Category discounts for certain categories based
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. The filter doesn't care how many items you have in stock. He looks at the "availability" checkbox on the card.
2. You may have added a product and then removed it from the system. Try to checkout under this client to remove the item from the cart
3. You can find why your page is dull and try to optimize it, it will take from 3 hours of refinement
4. Look at the actions of interest in the contact automation or in the action list once per hour/day

Irina
Client wrote:
I will be grateful for the answers.

Irina, don't be afraid...
05.02.2021, 15:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment