1b.app
Link copied -

Why does the action "Reserve the contents of the process in the warehouse" not work with the LC?

Hello, I've come across the following issue:
When creating an order through the personal account, a BP is created in it there are 3 stages:
Home->Check availability->Reserve
At the "Start" stage, the name is set and instantly transfers to the "Check for availability" stage
At the "Check availability" stage with the "Check availability of products in stock" action, I will check whether there are enough products and if so, transfer to the "Reserve" stage
The "Reserve" step is set to "Reserve the contents of the process in the warehouse"
Actually what is the problem:
If you create an order through the personal account, due to the "Reserve process content in warehouse" action, it is not created and does not display any errors, if you disable this action, the process is created and proceeds to the "Reserve process content in warehouse" stage, but with enabled action is not created.
If you cre
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:
If you create an order through the personal account, due to the "Reserve process content in warehouse" action, it is not created and does not display any errors, if you disable this action, the process is created and proceeds to the "Reserve process content in warehouse" stage, but with enabled action is not created.

Do you create an order by logging in as a client? All actions that are launched are run on behalf of the user who creates the order, if this user, for example, does not have access rights to warehouses, he does not see the balance in the warehouse and cannot reserve them
21.01.2021, 10:55
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:

Poliit Max Ruslanovich
Client wrote:

Do you create an order by logging in as a client? All actions that are launched are run on behalf of the user who creates the order, if this user, for example, does not have access rights to warehouses, he does not see the balance in the warehouse and cannot reserve them

In the user, everything is now closed for me but the balance in the warehouse in my account is visible.
Can you tell me what access rights need to be opened in order to be able to reserve goods, could not find anything related to the reserve?
And is it possible to register access rights to a user through a group, for example, so that when registering, he would fall into a certain group and immediately have the opportunity to reserve goods?
21.01.2021, 13:21

If the user has the Client level, he cannot be assigned the access rights you are interested in, or he simply will not be able to fully use their functionality. I advise you to simply reconfigure your PSU so that switching to the status with product reservation occurs on behalf of the responsible process.
21.01.2021, 13:43

That is, do I understand correctly that it is impossible to automatically reserve goods in your personal account?
21.01.2021, 14:59

If you are not an employee with the necessary rights or not an admin, then no. From under the client, you are unlikely to be able to do something like this.
21.01.2021, 15:30

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Morozov Sergey Sergeevich
Client wrote:
That is, do I understand correctly that it is impossible to automatically reserve goods in your personal account?

Partly yes.
But it is for such cases that the setting is made https://prnt.sc/xq10bq
Turn it on and it should work
27.01.2021, 20:44

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Grove Street Family wrote:
yuchite it and should

Thank you, I managed to solve the problem in this way
create a stage before the reservation stage, set a period of 1 minute for it, and after the expiration of the period, transfer it to the stage with reservation
27.01.2021, 20:47

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

create a stage before the reservation stage, set a period of 1 minute for it, and after the expiration of the period, transfer it to the stage with reservation

This is somehow not very convenient.
27.01.2021, 20:52

Sukhanitsky Andrey Vladimirovich
Grove Street Family wrote:

This is somehow not very convenient.

well, the option is quite working, the only thing is that the reservation occurs after 1 minute, and not instantly
27.01.2021, 20:59

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
so it will be useful for the future
27.01.2021, 21:03

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment