1b.app
Link copied -

How to create a product that will have several sizes, and sell it through the personal account?

Good afternoon, please tell me how to correctly create a product with an indication of its size, for example, "sneakers" with a size of 40.41, ...., 45, so that it would all be in one product. Then capitalize (add to the warehouse, for example, several pairs of one size), and after that, place an order in personal account, with a choice of size.
What fields do I need to use? what are the lc settings? I would be very grateful for help
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Create a product, for which you fill in your dimensions in the "Filters" tab, specify the order option
2. Create an additional process product field that you associate with the above filter
3. Show this product (put its category available for viewing in the personal account) in the list of products of your personal account, and display the above additional field for selection in the basket - so that the customer can select the value of this field with the size when ordering
20.01.2021, 17:03
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
2. Create an additional process product field that you associate with the above filter

you need to add an additional field to the warehouse and link it to the additional field of the process product. This is if you need to carry them out correctly in the warehouse in order to understand what sizes are available and they can be sold
27.01.2021, 21:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment