1b.app
Link copied -

Create a process product

The bottom line: orders with goods that are searched for by article fall from the tilde.
Products with different sizes and colors.
Accordingly, it is necessary that in the vanbox there are several variations of one product, for
warehouse accounting. But with a tilde, the product is searched only by the article, not taking into account the size and color.
What needs to be improved:
1. Action (Add a product to the process based on the value of the product field of the "Search for other products by parameters" process)
2. Add something like a checkmark, so that if only one product was found in this field then automatically select it,
3. Then the product will be automatically replaced with the one you need according to the operation of the action.
Thus, we can automatically add. the process product field to replace the product with the desired one.
PS If there are options to make it cheaper and better, we are ready to consider them. If there ar
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Is the Tilda article the same for the variations? If so, then in the integration you can specify which option in which additional field of the process product you need to write.
Then you will also have to store 1 product in OneBox with several Characteristic values (for example, "Size" and "Color"), which will need to be "associated" with the corresponding additional fields of the process product (see setting the additional field).
18.01.2021, 14:08
Original comment available on version: ru

Шавалюк Дмитрий Борисович
КОмпания "Моношоп". Владелец
Products are already matched and replaced, it just needs to be automated.
For example: a new order has already fallen, the "parent product" was found by article and added, but we need a specific sweater with a certain color and size. We automatically enter the data in the "Article (dpp)" field and immediately select the product here and then click save. Only then will the product change to the one we need
So here's the goal, you need it to be automatically selected in the "Search for other products by parameters" field.
Otherwise, I do not understand how else it can be implemented.
18.01.2021, 17:55

Shavalyuk Dmitry Borisovich wrote:
So here's the goal, you need it to be automatically selected in the "Search for other products by parameters" field.
Otherwise, I do not understand how else it can be implemented.

In theory, I can suggest that you develop a new action that will, according to the same logic as the "Search for other products by parameters" field, search for suitable product options (the action will have the same settings as in the field - which field to take the value from and which search, accuracy) - and if as a result it finds only 1 product - change it to it.
Actually, this action can be put either on the start status, or on the procedure after copying, respectively.
It will take about 3 hours to develop such an action.
19.01.2021, 16:29

OK. Let's count. We're on fire...
By the deadline, you did not write how quickly it will be completed?
19.01.2021, 20:15

OK. Let's count. We're on fire...

An invoice will be sent to you today.

By the deadline, you did not write how quickly it will be completed?

According to the queue. You can clarify this issue in the letter that will send you an invoice.
20.01.2021, 13:31

Good afternoon...
I would like to know how to improve...
5 days have passed, but there is no information about how much 3 hours of dorobotka have advanced.
Therefore - I ask here
24.01.2021, 15:26

Shavalyuk Dmitry Borisovich
Company "Monoshop". The owner wrote:
I would like to know how to improve...
5 days have passed, but there is no information about how much 3 hours of dorobotka have advanced.
Therefore - I ask here

The only thing I can answer you is that improvements are made according to the queue.
To get a more accurate answer - ask it in the letter in which you were billed.
25.01.2021, 14:13

improved the action "Search for other products by parameters"
settings should be intuitive
26.01.2021, 17:24

Add action
When I try to open the action settings, nothing happens.
Correct please.
26.01.2021, 18:53

Hello again.
We have such actions at the stage of a new order
At the stage "replacement of goods" we execute the procedure
In which there is an action that has been finalized
The problem is that it does not allow you to automatically go to the "Replacement of goods" stage.
There is, for example, https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/1240/edit/
It was already more than 1 minute at the stage, but everything did not go to the "replacement of goods" stage.
Although if you go to the stage manually, then everything works and there are no errors, but it doesn’t want to go automatically.
Please correct.
Thank you!
27.01.2021, 22:10

There is, for example, https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/1240/edit/

Provide a process at the appropriate stage, not one that has already been switched.
28.01.2021, 18:03

Slightly changed the logic.
The order comes to the box, in the status "new order", in this status there are such actions
Screen 1, Screen 2

At the stage "Take to work, replace products!" worth the procedure
Screen 3 , Screen 4

We try. Here is a test order
https://monoshop.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/order/1252/edit/
He got into boxing in the status of "new order" but remains there. If we turn off the modified action in the procedure
then everything will work and the automatic transition will work. Also, if we switch to the "hands" status, then it will not give any error and everything will work.
29.01.2021, 08:51

The transition is automatically performed.
29.01.2021, 16:27

Everything is working. Thanks to
01.02.2021, 13:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment