1b.app
Link copied -

The product card has been changed, it's not quite manual

For some reason, the product card began to look different.
The fields in the "General information" block have been compressed, now it is not convenient to work with the mega name
Is it possible to somehow return the previous version?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon Changes were made after my ticket https://1b.app/ru/forum/managing-the-base-of-goods-and-services/16167-shirina-bl...
but this arrangement was originally in the MVP and by default in the product card, if you delete all the blocks, then they are placed in 2 columns, and the information in the General information block is in 4 columns.

The problem is that blocks for some reason do not rebuild dynamically depending on the width of the block. And in your interface, blocks are displayed in 3 columns.
We need to make dynamic layout.
18.02.2023, 11:53
Original comment available on version: ru

Грабовський Олександр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
The fact is that the changes were made without taking into account the opinion of other users.
I believe that then there should have been a tick in the settings, where you can leave the old location.
What we have now:
Even when I made the card interface into 2 blocks, the "Category", "Name", "Price", "Purchase Price" blocks are equal in size, which is not logical.
In most cases, the name of the product will be longer than the price.
Category name as well.
And even in 2 units with the name mega it is not convenient to work, as you can see 20-30% of it
At the same time, I find it inconvenient to use a card for 2 blocks, since the "general information about the product" block is quite large, and if you need to add some more blocks from the bottom, you have to constantly scroll down to fill them.
I have all the information that is most often filled out on one screen.
18.02.2023, 23:45
Original comment available on version: ua

It's just the way it is now and the old arrangement is, that's how it was in MVP.
I agree about the field name - too small, and in MVP it was 2 columns wide (I attach the screenshot). https://img.crm-onebox.com//media/e9/6b/e96b8a4ceb39615d36a1afa27c50378f.png
I see a decision to make an adaptive layout, this is logical, if it is possible to display blocks in 3 columns, then the fields should not be compressed.
20.02.2023, 11:46

Грабовський Олександр
Do you expect any response?
27.02.2023, 21:49

05.03.2023, 23:56

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
I see a solution to make an adaptive layout, it is logical, if it is possible to display blocks in three columns, then the fields should not be compressed

Responsive means changing the view based on the width of the screen, not the width of the parent block.
I will add speakers to the block
06.03.2023, 09:37

Wait for the update - the block will adapt to the size of the parent block
06.03.2023, 17:02

Грабовський Олександр

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
Wait for the update - the block will adapt to the size of the parent block

And when should this update be?
12.04.2023, 23:11

In general, the box is automatically updated every day at night.
Give a link to the box, I will check
17.04.2023, 18:31

Грабовський Олександр

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
In general, the box is automatically updated every day at night.
Give a link to the box, I will check

https://mobiprint.onebox-system.com/
23.04.2023, 08:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment