1b.app
Link copied -

"Import export products" does not work

Guys, the export of products has not been working for several days. I did the export, and I see that it is completed, but the letter never arrived in the mail.
Can you see why?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Hello Roman
the system has a limit on the amount of data, try to export the minimum amount - for example, only the ID and the required field.
16.02.2023, 12:25
Original comment available on version: ua

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
Hi Roman
the system has a limit on the amount of data, try to export the minimum amount - for example, only the ID and the required field.

Congratulations!
But I used a minimum of these (approximately 100-200 products). Even after your letter, I put 1 product for export, but there is no result
16.02.2023, 12:33

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
does the mail integration work?
+ as an alternative - Products - Send to - Files. Download to a computer.
16.02.2023, 13:32

Check your spam folder, emails may have ended up there.
Also in the settings in the "Return Email address for letters" you can register your specific mail for which there are SMTP settings to be sure that the letters will be sent from the desired mail and, in which case, check its settings
16.02.2023, 13:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Check your spam folder, emails may have ended up there.

Yes, I checked. There are no letters.

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
Also in the settings in the "Return Email address for letters" you can register your specific mail for which there are SMTP settings to be sure that the letters will be sent from the desired mail and, in which case, check its settings

I just registered my other mailbox on gmail in this field, but nothing helped (((
16.02.2023, 14:06

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
I just registered my other mailbox on gmail in this field, but nothing helped (((

you need here /app/settings/email/ in the setting "Return Email address for letters" to register the required email from the configured here /app/imap-new/settings/
16.02.2023, 15:14

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
you need here /app/settings/email/ in the setting "Return Email address for letters" to register the required email from the configured here /app/imap-new/settings/

I did as you wrote, but it got even worse. Now the download does not end at all, although I used one product with one "id" field.
17.02.2023, 16:07

As far as I can see from the logs, the letter was sent to you on the 17th. Tell me, did you get a letter with a link to download the export file?
20.02.2023, 10:14

Maria
OneBox production wrote:
As far as I can see from the logs, the letter was sent to you on the 17th. Tell me, did you get a letter with a link to download the export file?

Already working. Thank you!
26.02.2023, 23:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment