1b.app
Link copied -

A multi-level structure for the production of products - how to display, is it possible?

Good afternoon!
I am getting acquainted with the system, there is a desire to make an accounting system for continuous production. I use the product passport application.
Both the primary product (raw materials / materials) and semi-finished products are involved in the production, which can be made both from raw materials, as well as from other semi-finished products, which are also produced from something. Well, finished products - which, in fact, are made from manufactured semi-finished products.
When building passports, I want to see an expanded structure - what consists of (is produced) in each branch.
I indicated in the screen, a sample, what I mean, and another screen - how it is implemented in another accounting system (I will not name it, but I think someone will find out). Ideally, of course, and immediately display the cost of each element (calculate, this is the so-called "recursive method of calculation"), perhaps somehow through the business process designer can
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
It is not possible to create such an option at once through passports;
The very same bagator_vnevy passport can be obtained, so that the finished product can have a product in the materials, which is made up of others.
Theoretically, after the completion of all passports, it is possible to establish a BP (business process), which will generate all passports and form a list. If it is necessary for yourself at the time of the ceremony, then so it is necessary to nasht ovuvati.
Otherwise, you can add such functionality, so that you can see everything at once.
Ale oblivion variant foldable, and navіt for a couple of years not nalashtuvati
02.11.2022, 13:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Those. to see the entire "tree" of the final product with all the components (semi-finished products and materials) in an unfolded form (as in the example), as far as I understand, will not work. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep it in mind.
02.11.2022, 14:04

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Afanasiev Alexander Alexandrovich wrote:
Those. to see the entire "tree" of the final product with all the components (semi-finished products and materials) in an unfolded form (as in the example), as far as I understand, will not work. Thanks for the reply, I'll keep it in mind.

Purely visually, until the moment of production of this product - so, you can’t. Ale podkreslyuyu, tse yakscho just nashtuvat passports and treba podachiti tse tree. I don’t know exactly how you want, I’m based on your advice. Ale, what can you do more (more programming)
03.11.2022, 13:00

With modifications, of course, everything can be done, I have no doubt about it)). I thought that it was possible to display it somehow with regular means, since there is the possibility of "certifying" products - and, yes, it is up to the moment of production, because. I want to first see the entire chain / branch from raw materials, semi-finished products to finished products, before producing something. I need consumption rates for each branch / semi-finished product and cost. But anyway, thanks for the reply! If I decide to modify it, I'll be sure to let you know!
03.11.2022, 13:17

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment