1b.app
Link copied -

Based on one filter value - insert different values into another filter

Guys, I need help to solve the problem. I suspect that it needs to be improved.
Purpose: based on the value of one product filter, you need to find another value in a certain directory and insert it into the same product only into another filter.
For example: there is a filter "Product color" (id 1111) with the value "Magenta". This new action should find this value in the "Column A" reference book and take another value ("Purple") in another "Column B" on the same line and insert it into the "Color" filter (id 3333).
There is now a similar action "Fill an additional field based on additional fields and lookup data" which is located in "Automation for products", but it only works for "additional product fields". It would be convenient if it also worked in the context of filters.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Vykorist tsyu dіyu
Won to add a filter based on the additional field
23.09.2022, 11:11
Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
The additional field needs to be connected with the filter
23.09.2022, 11:11

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox CORP wrote:
Victory qiu diyu
Won to add a filter based on the additional field

Good afternoon! Thanks for the information, but as far as I can see, this action works for processes, but I need it for "automation for products".
23.09.2022, 11:42

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Good afternoon! Thanks for the information, but as far as I can see, this action works for processes, but I need it for "automation for products".

You should try it, it works for the products itself, the processes have no characteristics
23.09.2022, 12:15

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
There is now a similar action "Fill an additional field based on additional fields and lookup data" which is located in "Automation for products", but it only works for "additional product fields". It would be convenient if it also worked in the context of filters

You can modify the setting of which filter to add in this action (selector among available filters). If this option suits you, it will take 2 hours
20.10.2022, 17:19

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:
You can modify the setting of which filter to add in this action (selector among available filters). If this option suits you, it will take 2 hours

That is, will it be possible to choose a filter from where to take it and where to insert the filter?
20.10.2022, 18:21

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim, could you answer my question?
01.11.2022, 14:27

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Maxim, the question is relevant. Please give me an answer
06.12.2022, 20:32

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment