1b.app
Link copied -

Evaluate the refinement of the decommissioning checkbox

Here is the action

Below there are 2 settings, they work, but I ran into an error:
"Run the action only for process products that have participated in other warehouse activities in the process"
Our task is that if there is a production operation on the order (we produce all the goods at once for the client in order to calculate the balance of the components), but it happens that the client refuses from some part of the products in the order. Accordingly, the production operation takes place, but the reverse unpacking is not performed, since in fact, at the time of the transition to the stage where the verification stage takes place, THE GOODS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE.
Thus, the quantity of goods produced is constantly stored in the warehouse due to such situations.
Is it possible to do something so that the system, when switching to a stage, simply unpacks ALL productions that are within this order (according to the warehouse, some of the goods may not alrea
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Nikita Nikolaevich Bidenko wrote:
Trigger the action only for process products that have participated in other warehouse activities in the process

i.e. you need the same thing only in "Other operations of the production process", did I understand correctly? If not, give an example of the process, perhaps it will be clearer.
21.10.2022, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment