1b.app
Link copied -

Product filter ungroup

Guys, we need help.
Tell me, can the product filters somehow display different interface blocks, taking into account their naming and default filters for the category?
Now all the filters of the product go in one canvas and it is not convenient and long to search for the desired filter when filling in, + there are filters with different names and it is not clear which filter it is.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Can't.
You can do more on different tabs to display filters with different checkboxes
Tobto should cost a tick characteristic, then in one tab, and so on.
10.08.2022, 18:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
Can't.

And can I then upload separately for different marketplaces? One tab for promo, another tab for rosette
10.08.2022, 23:00

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
No, you can't
11.08.2022, 12:52

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
Can't.

Andrey, if you go a completely different way to get out of this situation?
Now any filter has a "Name" and "ID", but what if we make a field like "Field Name" or "Admin Name"? By analogy, as interface blocks as in the picture below. That is, for uploading to other platforms, the "Name" field is used, and inside the box, this filter does not display "Field name" anywhere (if it is filled in).
According to the same logic, filters work in crm Magento, the picture is also below.
In such cases, if the product has two identical filters, I simply rename one and immediately distinguish them visually.
What do you think about this option?
11.08.2022, 13:26

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Don't get out of the situation, don't get the functionality. I don’t do dorobka and I can’t evaluate it. In my opinion, such an option for implementation itself is not universal and definitely not attractive for investment. I am stating a fact to you that you can’t fix what you want, it’s impossible at once
11.08.2022, 16:53

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
Don't get out of the situation, don't get the functionality. I don’t do dorobka and I can’t evaluate it. In my opinion, such an option for implementation itself is not universal and definitely not attractive for investment. I am stating a fact to you that you can’t fix what you want, it’s impossible at once

Understood. Thank you!
11.08.2022, 17:22

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Andrey, if you go a completely different way to get out of this situation?
Now any filter has a "Name" and "ID", but what if we make a field like "Field Name" or "Admin Name"? By analogy, as interface blocks as in the picture below. That is, for uploading to other platforms, the "Name" field is used, and inside the box, this filter does not display "Field name" anywhere (if it is filled in).
According to the same logic, filters work in crm Magento, the picture is also below.
In such cases, if the product has two identical filters, I simply rename one and immediately distinguish them visually.
What do you think about this option?

da hong pao Maxim Tyndyk Igor Ustimenko , could you join this request and help solve the problem?
11.08.2022, 17:25

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment