1b.app
Link copied -

Add additional filter fields for locking with the category manager

I didn’t take feedback on the rest of the comments on the topics: https://1b.app/ru/support/stock/11895-dodati-dodatkovi-polya-filtriv-za-zamovchu...
It is necessary for the operation:
Option 1 - add the "add field" button to add the required amount of watering without fencing.
Option 2 - as the first option is not possible - add 20 additional waterings, not 10
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Karina wrote:
Option 2 - as the first option is not possible - add 20 additional waterings, not 10

As far as I know - you were answered in the letter in which you were billed - that only this option will be implemented
03.12.2021, 16:52
Original comment available on version: ru

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Karina wrote:

As far as I know - you were answered in the letter in which you were billed - that only this option will be implemented

Can't you add an unlimited number? I will need this update later
03.12.2021, 16:57

Can't you add an unlimited number? I will need this update later

No, it's not possible at the moment.
It will be necessary - you will put a separate technical task - they will evaluate the change in architecture.
06.12.2021, 09:18

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production wrote:

Karina wrote:

Good day. So, at the listing for the payment of bula mov for 10 waterings. I energized, chi you can add 20 fields, and even more quickly the button "add field". Menі v_dpovіli - when changing TK, write new letters on the forum. I wrote a new day (!) to that.
Nutrition is still relevant.
Accept, be kind, the robot has 20 additional fields. That nareshti razv'yazhemo tse pitanya.
06.12.2021, 10:23

Karina wrote:
Accept, be kind, the robot has 20 additional fields. That nareshti razv'yazhemo tse pitanya.

We can indicate 20 fields for the specified assessment.
Reply to the letter with the invoice so that the task is set to work.
06.12.2021, 10:30

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment