1b.app
Link copied -

The purchase price of the product in the product card

Answers:

Unless if you recalculate the prices of products, while indicating that the priority of choosing a price is Warehouses
22.10.2021, 17:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Hakobyan Andranik Mayisovich
Client wrote:
Tell me how to make it so that its purchase price is recorded in the product card, after the goods are received through the order to the supplier?

also interesting.

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Administrator wrote:
Unless if you recalculate the prices of products, while indicating that the priority of choosing a price is Warehouses

you just need to specify the warehouse?
22.10.2021, 17:52

Hakobyan Andranik Mayisovich wrote:
Tell me how to make it so that its purchase price is recorded in the product card, after the goods are received through the order to the supplier?

And how to set up a rule so that it simply updates the purchase price. The video on setting up the price recalculation is not clear.
22.10.2021, 18:48

you just need to specify the warehouse?

No, in the settings https://andser.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/settings/recalculate-price/ there is a general price selection priority setting

And how to set up a rule so that it simply updates the purchase price. The video on setting up the price recalculation is not clear.

Only recalculate the purchase price - there is no such possibility.
I can propose a revision to the action at the stage of the business process "Set the purchase price of the process product from the last warehouse operation" in order to record the purchase price not in the product of the process, but in the corresponding products - this will take 1 hour.
If you do a separate action that will take all postings for the process and put down the purchase price for their products based on the purchase price of the warehouse operation, this will take 3 hours.
25.10.2021, 16:43

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment