1b.app
Link copied -

OS - variables for formula calculation

Guys, where to take out the variables in OneBox OS from the numerical additional fields of the product card in order to calculate the value for another field.
Action I use: Calculate the value according to the formula and write it to the specified field
Here is a product card with fields
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH)
Employee
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:
Guys, where to take out the variables in OneBox OS from the numerical additional fields of the product card in order to calculate the value for another field.
Action I use: Calculate the value according to the formula and write it to the specified field

Hello! If I understand the question correctly, then this is from the Automation action for products, then the available variables are in the specified block (see screenshot)
Used field id [id]
03.09.2021, 14:31
Інтегратор CRM+ERP. Компания Olmonic Original comment available on version: ru

Action "Calculate and write value to additional field"
03.09.2021, 15:19
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Morozova Olesya
Client
Olmonic wrote:

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVYCH)
Employee
FOP Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich wrote:

Hello! If I understand the question correctly, then this is from the Automation action for products, then the available variables are in the specified block (see screenshot)
Used field id [id]

Olesya, thank you
and video as promised
https://youtu.be/UKzmENhCHKI
I think many of my subscribers will find it useful
and chat participants of entrepreneurs and business process programmers
they will be the first to receive the link, and they will not have to search, since we use tags in the chat
03.09.2021, 16:03
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment