1b.app
Link copied -

Disabling a filter (attribute) of a product

Guys, the goal is to "knock out" the goods through the filter.
Example, there is a product "Jacket", with the filter "color" - red blue white and "size" - 38 40 42
The supplier says the red color and / or size 38 has dropped out of the sale. (We somehow mark this combination of filters as "dropped out" (maybe by an automatic action for the stage, (the product from the "products table" and in the same place choose which filters you need to "knock out"))
It is necessary that further, when placing a new order with "Jacket" "Red" and / or "38" (Here you need to understand that the combinations of the embossed product may be different. Color and size, or only color, or only size, etc.) - not it was possible to go to the stage, credit this product or make a ban on actions with a "knocked out filter"
What options would you recommend to implement this functionality?
I think it can do t
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

some garbage similar to custom ...
You don't have any filters left.
you can do it with the help of an additional field associated with the filter - this is option 1
you can do through the lineup - this is option 2
24.08.2021, 11:31
Original comment available on version: ru

The model range is not suitable for a number of reasons.
I don't want to create separate product cards of "models" and actually make duplicates of products only with their modification.
Custom is probably not suitable for me either, for the reason that soon I will jump to the OS and, accordingly, it’s not a fact that custom will switch to the OS. Although, if it does, then it is fashionable to consider this option.
But the second option, to make additional fields associated with the filter, is interesting, but it is not entirely clear how this will work.
Do I understand correctly that you propose to create an additional product field for each product filter, link them, and if, for example, I have lost some color, then just make the additional field hidden? Please write in more detail how you see this option.
24.08.2021, 12:02

And yes, I am now redoing all the products specifically for the remains of the filters.
24.08.2021, 12:03

And the point is that when the filter is knocked out (blocking it, hiding it, etc.), the system should not let this product and the filter pass even to check for availability. And to knock it out, preferably with automation. For example, set up a procedure in which we will chop off the selected filter with actions. In general, you understand. ))
24.08.2021, 12:06

Pyatetsky Nikolai Nikolaevich
OneBox Insiders wrote:
The model range is not suitable for a number of reasons.
I don't want to create separate product cards of "models" and actually make duplicates of products only with their modification.
Custom is probably not suitable for me either, for the reason that soon I will jump to the OS and, accordingly, it’s not a fact that custom will switch to the OS. Although, if it does, then it is fashionable to consider this option.
But the second option, to make additional fields associated with the filter, is interesting, but it is not entirely clear how this will work.
Do I understand correctly that you propose to create an additional product field for each product filter, link them, and if, for example, I have lost some color, then just make the additional field hidden? Please write in more detail how you see this option.

making an additional warehouse color field
associate with product filter
you make an arrival indicating that you have goods in stock in the color XXX
and voila
no other crutch I will make and discuss
26.08.2021, 17:41

It's all very cool. But when knocking out the goods, it means that he left the supplier and not in my warehouse. From here, the functionality should work in the system in the following way - if the supplier does not have this particular color or / and size, then it cannot be added to the order, or if an order with these attributes entered, then at least highlight the line, etc.
26.08.2021, 21:41

OneBox Insiders wrote:
It's all very cool. But when knocking out the goods, it means that he left the supplier and not in my warehouse. From here, the functionality should work in the system in the following way - if the supplier does not have this particular color or / and size, then it cannot be added to the order, or if an order with these attributes entered, then at least highlight the line, etc.

If we are talking about suppliers, then it is easier for you to go through the lineup and the table that we have been finalizing not long ago
27.08.2021, 11:16

That's pain. I don't want to duplicate products for every color and size modification. The commodity base will be very large + the choice of goods in the personal account will become more complicated.
27.08.2021, 11:27

OneBox Insiders wrote:
That's pain. I don't want to duplicate products for every color and size modification. The commodity base will be very large + the choice of goods in the personal account will become more complicated.

and I don't want to make a fool of the product)
think the other way then
for example, in the direction of availability by filter by suppliers
27.08.2021, 17:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment