1b.app
Link copied -

Own name for the file with the document

Good day.
I cannot change the name of the file in which the document is being saved. More precisely, it’s amazing to go out.
Axis pattern. As a name I put {number}
https://drukaryk.com/admin/shop/document/templates/47/control/

Testing axis
https://drukaryk.com/admin/customorder/order/11318/edit/

In the DOCUMENT REVIEW block, the file is saved with an ID in the name
Ale. I should go to the DOCUMENTS tab, the file is saved with the process number in the name

Less mouse clicking and more convenient if you save the document through the DOCUMENT REVIEW block
How to fix, in order to save the process number in the file name when saving the file through the DOCUMENT REVIEW block?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. Unfortunately, it is there that we cannot influence the name of the downloaded file.
As an option, I can suggest adding a document download icon next to the name of the "Document Review" block
the document will be downloaded with the same name as in the documents tab
such a revision will cost 1 hour
29.01.2021, 17:40
Original comment available on version: ru

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Good afternoon.
1) Documentation may be dekilka. How to choose, which document to capture with one button?
2) Some of the client's documents are being edited at the BP stage, but there are some culprits: if you want through Viber, or you need to get the document from Vchasno. I porahuvav a lot of clicks with a mouse: through the block LOOKING DOCUMENTS IN chotir clicks, through the block TRANSFER OF DOCUMENTS five clicks. The cost is too small, so change the features in the code to turn off the rules. Let's take a look at the PERELIK block.
Could you change the order of packing the stacks in the block of PERELIK DOCUMENTS?
But in customizing the interface, you can change their order?
In my opinion, the piles of PDF and DRUK can be put on the cob, so that they can be seen to wind up as a narrow block.

Such changes are required in the standard version. I don't want customization. Customization needs to be done only once, if without it it’s okay.
30.01.2021, 12:29

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
as an option - you can put the signature of the required documents on the procedure with automatic submission to the client.
such procedures can be dekilka overnight with different minds. also not 4 clicks, but 1.
01.02.2021, 09:49

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
We have a procedure for automatic registration and administration (diya at the BP stage).
But sometimes you need to rewrite the documents. І need to save PDF for Vchasno.
We will highlight the DOCUMENT TRANSFER block, expanding it to the full screen, so that the DRUK and PDF buttons are available.
Dyakuyu.
01.02.2021, 10:18

Gulyaev Oleksandr
Drukarnya "Drukarik" wrote:
1) Documentation may be dekilka. How to choose, which document to capture with one button?

the document that is now open for viewing and would be downloaded. By analogy with the button - Print, which can be enabled in this block

Gulyaev Oleksandr
Drukarnya "Drukarik" wrote:
Could you change the order of packing the stacks in the block of PERELIK DOCUMENTS?
But in customizing the interface, you can change their order?

finalization on setting the order of displaying the columns of the list of documents block will cost 4 hours
01.02.2021, 10:35

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Dyakuyu. Let's use standard functions
02.02.2021, 18:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment