1b.app
Link copied -

When creating a document in Box, create a public download link for it

Answers:

How will you create the document?
What do you want to do with the link? In what format?
22.12.2020, 16:52
Original comment available on version: ru

We form the document with the action Issue document. After that, the document needs to be sent in a message to the client (via SMS or Viber), for this I want to pack it into a public link so that the client can download
22.12.2020, 16:59

The file format is not critical, you can jpg, pdf
22.12.2020, 17:00

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
How will you create the document?
What do you want to do with the link? In what format?

Max, do you have a solution?
23.12.2020, 10:26

I read it, we are also interested in the solution of creating a link with access to the document through it ...
23.12.2020, 14:51

Colleagues, give the answer. Almost 2 days have passed since the task was set
23.12.2020, 16:05

Irina wrote:
We form the document with the action Issue document. After that, the document needs to be sent in a message to the client (via SMS or Viber), for this I want to pack it into a public link so that the client can download

Public links are only available for files, not for documents.
It will take about 8 hours to make a public link to view the PDF version + setting the action "Checkout document" in which field to write it down.
Another option - there is a setting "Attach its PDF version as a scanned copy to the generated document" - in pair with it, add the setting to the "Checkout document" action that you need to write in the additional field a direct link to this file in the specified additional field This is a 2 hour fix.

Irina wrote:
Colleagues, give the answer. Almost 2 days have passed since the task was set

As far as I know, the rules of the forum do not provide for any personal deadlines for responding to your messages.
If you want personal conditions - use the services of a personal manager.
23.12.2020, 17:44

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
As far as I know, the rules of the forum do not provide for any personal deadlines for responding to your messages.
If you want personal conditions - use the services of a personal manager.

What is this for?
I use the services of a personal manager, but I was hoping to get more information / ideas for implementation on the forum, given that it is from the developers.
23.12.2020, 18:02

Irina wrote:
What is this for?
I use the services of a personal manager, but I was hoping to get more information / ideas for implementation on the forum, given that it is from the developers.

To your repeated messages in this topic with the requirement to expedite the answer.
If you want a free answer on the forum - be prepared to wait. For any other requirements - there is a personal manager.
23.12.2020, 18:06

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment