1b.app
Link copied -

Import/Export of financial statements

The client uses the Sonata program (https://sonata.co.ua/) for accounting. I looked at the functions of this program and found out that "The program supports the import, export of calls, invoices, receipts in XML, PDF, RTF and TXT formats, as well as in a protected view. Other documents can be uploaded in groups"
Do I understand correctly that a client can generate financial statements in OneBox and export them to Sonata for transfer to the tax office?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

In theory, yes. In practice, you need to specify what exactly in xml you want to unload, whether there is such functionality and whether our unloading is suitable for the specified program
23.09.2020, 16:34
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
In theory, yes. In practice, you need to specify what exactly in xml you want to unload, whether there is such functionality and whether our unloading is suitable for the specified program

What information do I need to know to understand this? in fact, these should be ordinary documents of a certain format, such as invoices, etc.
23.09.2020, 16:48

What exactly from the box should go into xml. Processes, process products, etc.
23.09.2020, 16:52

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
What exactly from the box should go into xml. Processes, process products, etc.

financial statements. I understand these documents
23.09.2020, 17:05

Documents in xml? What is it like?)
23.09.2020, 17:08

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
Documents in xml? What is it like?)

"Program supports import, export of calls, invoices, receipts in XML, PDF, RTF and TXT formats"
not necessarily xml, the task is to send calls, invoices, receipts to this program "Sonata"
23.09.2020, 17:15

You can unload almost any entity from the box into xml or xls through automatic actions, document generation, or in some other way.
24.09.2020, 17:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment