1b.app
Link copied -

Print directly to the desired printer so you don't have to choose every time

The customer accepts the goods for inspection.
Costs 2 printers
- one for printing coupons that are given to the client
- the second for printing adhesive stickers for the product
Necessary:
When you go to the stage, so that the necessary of 2 types of document templates (either a coupon or a sticker) is sent for printing and to the desired printer
If programming is required, how many hours?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

We cannot give print commands to a specific printer from the browser.
08.09.2020, 14:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Bodyako Dmitry
Employee wrote:
We cannot give print commands to a specific printer from the browser.

and from the browser to open a print window with one of the printers selected as the main one?
(the client will only have to click the Print button in this window)
08.09.2020, 15:02

no, I don't know how to do that. Browsers have functionality that allows you to print files without confirmation, but I have not yet seen how to select some printers from under the web.
08.09.2020, 16:00

Also very interested in how to implement printing on 2 different printers
08.09.2020, 16:31

On New Post it is implemented. They also have a system in the browser, but they have a different operating system than Windows. Perhaps it is possible to influence the printer from the browser
08.09.2020, 16:34

Vryatli they work through the browser and generally work on the web. There, most likely, the program is completely self-written, which from afar looks like a browser. I don't know for sure, I can't confirm.
08.09.2020, 16:57

Перегиняк Александр
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
I implemented this using the FolderMill program, invoices and other documents are sent for printing to a regular printer, and stickers for new mail to a special, sticker printer. This program allows you to set up printing files to different printers from different folders. This will require FTP and uploading documents from the box to this FTP. True, the program is paid, but the result brings
09.09.2020, 10:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment