1b.app
Link copied -

how to set up a business process

there is an order in approximately the following business process: they checked the availability - they sent an invoice - the client paid - they sent it by new mail.
and if any of the goods under the order, it is not available, it will come later. how to make a business process correctly in order to create a vidatkovo waybill for goods that are in stock and create a new mail waybill. And as soon as the goods under the order arrive, make an invoice for them and send them. I understand that for such orders you need to create a subprocess.
How to do everything right?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

The system provides actions for stages such as "Create an order to the supplier", which allow you to create an outbound process for the purchase of goods.
There are also actions for creating a TTN, a sub-process, adding products from a parent process to a child, etc.
You can contact integrators https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%... %D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE %D1%80%20OneBox , I think they can offer you a turnkey solution for setting up such a business process.
07.04.2021, 18:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
The system provides actions for stages such as "Create an order to the supplier", which allow you to create an outbound process for the purchase of goods.
There are also actions for creating a TTN, a sub-process, adding products from a parent process to a child, etc.
You can contact integrators https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/?tags[]=%D0%A1%D0%B8%D1%81%D1%82%D0%B5%... %D0%BD%D1%8B%D0%B9%20%D0%B8%D0%BD%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%BE %D1%80%20OneBox , I think they can offer you a turnkey solution for setting up such a business process.

I have everything set up, I do not need integrators.
Tell me how to create a subprocess and transfer products that are not in stock into it
09.04.2021, 12:10

Alexander wrote:
Tell me how to create a subprocess and transfer products that are not in stock into it

The action in the step "Add products from one process to another" is probably suitable for you
There, at least, it is possible to create a process in the desired business process / status and add only those that are marked, or those that are not in stock
09.04.2021, 13:41

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment