1b.app
Link copied -

Official clarification for customers about boxed versions, updates and OneBox OS

Интересуют последние важные новости от компании?
Нужно быть в курсе всех событий?
Рекомендует подписать на ветку: «Официальные новости OneBox» Посмотреть ветку
Dear Clients!
Good news, in short: boxes will continue to be sold, and OneBox OS will be available to everyone.
I decided to write this post to clarify all the nuances about boxes, updates and the next OneBox OS product.
OneBox OS is not the next version, it's a completely different product. From the old OneBox there, probably, only the name. Each client has the right to decide to stay on OneBox MVP, or switch to OneBox OS. (Although we will encourage you to go :).
From an economic point of view, you cannot give OneBox OS to old customers who once paid for OneBox CRM + ERP one-time.
From a legal point of view, giving OneBox OS to old customers is also not necessary.
But for moral and ethical reasons, you can’t “throw” such clients, after all, OneBox will appear partly thanks to them, they believed and invested in it.
Therefore, we have made such conditions so that current customers can get OneBox OS on the most loyal terms, but at the same time, we have not flown into a minus.
---
RIGHT NOW:
OneBox does not sell boxes directly to customers, but they can be purchased through distributors. This is done specifically to build an affiliate network of retail sales.
The customer buys a box for $N CAPEX + $50/year OPEX ($N immediately and $50/user/year).
Anyone who buys a box under these conditions will receive OneBox OS when it's ready.
That is, if a client buys a box now from a distributor, he will receive OneBox OS.
FOR OLD BOXED CLIENTS:
If the customer has bought a box in the past - he needs to contract for $50/user/year and pay that $50/user/year - and the customer will get OneBox OS.
There are 3 months to conclude such a contract and make payment (until 07/01/2021), then the cost will increase by 2.2 times.
FOR CLIENTS WHO BUY PACKAGE BOX RATES IN THE PAST:
For the Company plan, upgrades cost $1440/year.
For the Enterprise plan, upgrades cost $2200/year.
For the Unlimited plan, upgrades cost $4800/year.
There are 3 months to conclude such a contract and make payment (until 07/01/2021), then the cost will increase by 2.2 times.
---
IMPORTANT NUANCES ABOUT UPDATE ON OS:
1. A faster server will be needed to update boxes on OS. The average price of such a server is 100-200 euros per month, including maintenance (OneBox does not provide server rental and maintenance services, but partners will undertake).
2. Perhaps, from an economic point of view, it will be profitable for old customers with up to 5 users to move to cloud rates. We will develop an individual billing.
3. To update the OS, you may need to adjust something, reconfigure, train employees. Simply put - you may have to buy the services of integrators. How? Depends on your settings.
---
WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER OneBox OS IS OUT:
1. We will focus on selling the cloud, but the boxes will also be sold through distributors, we will support and update them.
2. The cost of boxes will be greatly increased, at least 2 times.
3. For new customers, the $50/user/year payment will be raised to $120/user/year or $12/user/month. The old ones will have $50/user/year or $5/user/month left. Hurry up to sign the contract now.
4. There will be a fee for installing a boxed OneBox OS on the client's server, and this price will be exactly $10,000. This is done on purpose so that only those who really need it buy the box. For old customers, this payment will be $0.
---
In simple words:
Now it costs conditionally to buy a box for a client: $800/user/one-time + $50/user/year + server costs + client will receive OS.
And when OneBox OS comes out, the box will cost: $10,000 one-time + $1200/user/one-time + $120/user/year + server costs.
Therefore, you have 3 months to buy boxes at the old prices and sign a $5/user/month or $50/user/year upgrade and support contract.
Thank you.
PS: It's hard to say exactly when we'll be ready to release and upgrade to OneBox OS, but I think it's a question for 1-3 months. In 1-2 weeks we will show OneBox OS again, maybe already live.
Original question is available on version: ru Как со мной связаться - никак :)
Задавайте вопросы на форуме публично - и я отвечу.
Подробнее - https://1b.app/ru/user/11/

Answers:

Maxim, good afternoon!
They could also tell about their domains. For example, I have: a boxed version, 7 licenses and my own domain. In OneBox OS - will this be taken into account somehow?
25.03.2021, 14:29
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
Maxim, good afternoon!
They could also tell about their domains. For example, I have: a boxed version, 7 licenses and my own domain. In OneBox OS - will this be taken into account somehow?

If your server - then the domain can be attached to any.
25.03.2021, 14:39
Как со мной связаться - никак :)

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
If your server - then the domain can be attached to any.

And if you rent on OneBox OS?
25.03.2021, 15:55

And if you rent on OneBox OS?

Starting from tariff 5, you can attach your domain
https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/#cloud_onebox
25.03.2021, 17:58

Maxim, I apologize for possibly stupid questions, but the situation is not entirely clear to me, I am a relatively "new user", so I hope for your advice and understanding, because I am in a bit of confusion.
The company I work for has 25 people. My department is actively working on finalizing the current functionality of the OneBox system for our business, and plans to switch to the "Tariff-20" package. We want to stay on the cloud. We invest our money and our efforts in this product, because we see perspective in it. The main problem was - integration with our site, which we almost finished. Most recently, we learned about the new OneBox OS product, plus we came across your message here. There are questions, they are below.
Questions :
1. Will cloud clients need to migrate to OneBox OS? Or will there be two clouds - the old OneBox and the new OneBox OS?
2. Will the cloud rates increase with the old version and what will be the cost of the OneBox OS cloud?
3. How long is it planned to support the current version of OneBox in the future?
4. All the improvements that were made earlier can be transferred to OneBox OS or will it be necessary to re-write the technical specifications for each individual item and, in fact, assemble the constructor again?
5. How will OneBox OS fundamentally differ from what we have now? We have only one business, we are focused only on it, the current functionality is completely satisfied, but I want to understand whether we need to invest about $ 15,000 to get a boxed version + OneBox OS in the future, or leave everything as it is, on the cloud, just buy a new tariff?
Thanks in advance for your time and your answers.
26.03.2021, 15:15

Good afternoon, Maxim!
TOV "Generator UA" bought your product in 2017 through agreement No. 2012661104 about obtaining a non-key license for the license of OneBox CRM + ERP software, so that this category of coristuvachiv was "confirmed and included in the whole product and continued to invest in license agreement No. 2014927592”. We are asking you for a personal clarification, on which minds we take a new version of OneBox OS, who can give more detailed advice, what is necessary to donate and re-adjust,
26.03.2021, 17:28

Gleb, good afternoon!
I answer each of your questions:
> 1. Will cloud clients need to migrate to OneBox OS? Or will there be two clouds - the old OneBox and the new OneBox OS?
This is not a mandatory procedure. We won't force you. We will support the old OneBox MVP for at least another 2 years. But, there is a nuance: you can ask to make some kind of refinement in MVP, and it will already be in OS, and then we will answer "it is already in OneBox OS" and thereby persuade you to switch.
Of course, it is more convenient for us to have everyone switch to OS, but I understand that this is not a quick procedure.
> 2. Will the cloud rates increase with the old version and what will be the cost of the OneBox OS cloud?
No, they won't go up.
Moreover, I am considering the option of lowering tariffs in the future, but according to this model:
the basic OneBox costs roughly $10/user/month, but a number of applications cost extra money.
And for $25/user/month you get "everything".
But, this is still in the plans.
The price will not go up for sure.
> 3. How long is it planned to support the current version of OneBox in the future?
2 years from the last purchase by any customer.
> 4. All the improvements that were made earlier can be transferred to OneBox OS, or will it be necessary to re-write the technical specifications for each individual item, and, in fact, assemble the constructor again?
No, it doesn `t need.
We can convert all business processes and almost all settings automatically to OS.
There are only a couple of points that will require a complete reconfiguration:
- the server itself (a purely technical problem)
- access rights for all users will have to be configured from scratch
- some very rare checkboxes, display methods, etc.
> 5. How will OneBox OS fundamentally differ from what we have now? We have only one business, we are focused only on it, the current functionality is completely satisfied, but I want to understand whether we need to invest about $ 15,000 to get a boxed version + OneBox OS in the future, or leave everything as it is, on the cloud, just buy a new tariff?
In a couple of weeks, OneBox OS will be shown publicly, you can click on it and already understand if you want / don't want to.
If you are a cloud client, you will not have to pay extra, switch, renew the contract. You will receive OneBox OS as part of your plan and contract.
What it will look like: our managers will call you and say "We are ready to upgrade you to OneBox OS. Doing it?" (although I think you'll call first).
What will have to be invested in not explicitly: in the retraining of employees, as the software will change. They will say "I want the old way." But I think this problem will be leveled by the OS itself.
27.03.2021, 22:27

Dobrovolskaya Lyudmila wrote:
TOV "Generator UA" bought your product in 2017 through agreement No. 2012661104 about obtaining a non-key license for the license of OneBox CRM + ERP software, so that this category of coristuvachiv was "confirmed and included in the whole product and continued to invest in license agreement No. 2014927592”. We are asking you for a personal clarification, on which minds we take a new version of OneBox OS, who can give more detailed advice, what is necessary to donate and re-adjust,

Lyudmila, good afternoon!
Since you bought a OneBox CRM+ERP boxed license, in order to get OneBox OS you need to conclude an agreement to receive OneBox OS before 07/01/2021. You are entitled to a special reduced rate of $5/user/month or $50/user/year.
I will ask my colleagues to contact you to clarify all the details.
But first, you need to see OneBox OS and make a "want or don't want" decision.
Thank you.
27.03.2021, 22:30

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
Maxim, it seems to be clear, but not completely
Please elaborate on an example
I have 3 licenses (box)
Now I pay only for the server (VPS server is paid until the end of 2021)
Now questions
1. Can I now switch to OneBox MVP (cloud), at some special rate and how much will it cost me for the annual content of OneBox MVP (cloud)?
2. If I immediately want to switch to OneBox OS at a special rate, how much will the annual content of OneBox OS (cloud) cost me, taking into account all (hidden costs, without reconfiguring the PSU)?
3. Do I understand correctly that everyone who concludes a contract and pays before 07/01/2021 can theoretically start working in OneBox OS from 07/01/2021 or will it be possible to start from 01/01/2022?
28.03.2021, 00:47

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:
I have 3 licenses (box)
Now I pay only for the server (VPS server is paid until the end of 2021)
Now questions
1. Can I now switch to OneBox MVP (cloud), at some special rate and how much will it cost me for the annual content of OneBox MVP (cloud)?
2. If I immediately want to switch to OneBox OS at a special rate, how much will the annual content of OneBox OS (cloud) cost me, taking into account all (hidden costs, without reconfiguring the PSU)?
3. Do I understand correctly that everyone who concludes a contract and pays before 07/01/2021 can theoretically start working in OneBox OS from 07/01/2021 or will it be possible to start from 01/01/2022?

1. Yes, you can. We have a box to cloud migration program: we take the box, give 6 months of the cloud for free, then the standard cloud rates. There are no hidden fees in cloud plans. The promotion is valid until 07/01/2021, after which it no longer exists. If you want to switch to the cloud after 07/01/2021, you will have to buy a full plan.
1.1. There is also an option to get a cloud box for free for partners - https://crm-onebox.com/ru/partner/ , but we give it only for processing leads. And when a partner fails to do it, we knock him out.
1.2. important point: there is no online store in OS at all. Therefore, if you need to save baza.cn.ua, then your only option is to buy a cloud and integrate it with the old box via API.
2. If you want to switch to cloud OS, then the answer is exactly the same point 1.
If you want to switch to a boxed OS (and stay on your server), then before 07/01/2021 you need to conclude an update agreement and pay $5/user/month or $50/user/year.
After 07/01/2021, the price will be $12/user/month or $120/user/year.
3. There is no exact cutoff date starting from which OS will appear and never will be. It's a smooth gradual process. Already now there are 3 clients for whom we are building new projects on OS. I expect that around 7-8 months we will be ready to update almost all clients.
28.03.2021, 15:22

Good afternoon!
What are the technical requirements for the server?
We have a box and five licenses. We plan to expand by the same amount. We do not want to switch to a subscription and are not going to.
What is the best way for us to get a software update, ext. licenses, but, at the same time, not to spend all the money in the world?
29.03.2021, 22:07

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Good afternoon.
Can you tell me more about what you need to pay and how much you need to pay in order to close your online store and switch to OS?
29.03.2021, 23:26

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
Good afternoon!
We have a box and five licenses. We plan to expand by the same amount. We do not want to switch to a subscription and are not going to.
What is the best way for us to get a software update, ext. licenses, but, at the same time, not to spend all the money in the world?

Alexander,
here is a technical explanation of how the OneBox OS cloud works - https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/onebox-purchase-and-rates/7980-chto-vigodnee--... os-ili-pereyti-na-oblako/
I think you should consider this information when choosing box vs cloud.
To avoid spending all the money in the world :)
1. Before 07/01/2021, buy the required number of licenses from distributors, because after 07/01 the price will increase.
2. You must have a $5/user/month or $50/user/year contract. I will ask my colleagues to contact you on this matter.
3. after 07/01/2021 you will receive OneBox OS without any additional payments.
30.03.2021, 20:50

Can you tell me more about what you need to pay and how much you need to pay in order to close your online store and switch to OS?

Here is an indirect technical explanation why there is no online store in OneBox OS - https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/onebox-purchase-and-rates/7980-chto-vigodnee--... -korobki-do-os-ili-pereyti-na-oblako/
It's all about the new infrastructure.
What if you have an online store on OneBox, then technically everything will happen like this:
the online store remains on the OneBox of the old version,
OneBox OS is installed next to (or in the cloud),
inside OneBox OS, you see your store as a price platform and can upload products to it.
And orders from the store arrive in the new OneBox OS.
How much does it cost? It all depends on which path you choose - to the cloud or to the box.

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:

Information will be published 1-2 weeks after the tests.
Not yet ready to answer.
30.03.2021, 21:04

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
the online store remains on the OneBox of the old version,
OneBox OS is installed next to (or in the cloud),
inside OneBox OS, you see your store as a price platform and can upload products to it.
And orders from the store arrive in the new OneBox OS.
- tsі chotiri rows really mean to do a lot of work on the installation + administration of two sites and permanently repair pardons of integration (with the permission of the work with Rosette and Prom), because the skin is a small change at Proma / Rosettes or in Boxing be entered gradually.
Zv'yazka Box-Template23 works without problems - even more badly, what you see on the site. Isn't it possible to overlay the old site template over the new Box without integration?
31.03.2021, 13:49

Zv'yazka Box-Template23 works without problems - even more badly, what you see on the site. Isn't it possible to overlay the old site template over the new Box without integration?

Unfortunately, we will be forced to move the store and OneBox to different servers.
This requires a technical solution, it is more correct.
For example, the same outlet has a bunch of servers with fronts of online stores and one core, a bunch of servers with partner cabinets. And partner offices work with the outlet as with a marketplace.
31.03.2021, 15:49

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Rozetka is one of the largest companies in Ukraine. It is impossible to compare the financial ability of Rosettes and small companies.
Can you roughly say how much will be done to improve the integration between the site on the old Box and the new Box?
Yakshcho mi virishemo go to new Boxing,
1) can you continue to practice in the old Box and test the new one in real time?
2) we want to delete your site on the old box; How much will it cost to install a new box on a new server?
02.04.2021, 10:00

Can you roughly say how much will be done to improve the integration between the site on the old Box and the new Box?

Unfortunately, right now I can not answer this question. We are still in the process of developing the technology.
But, most likely, the cost of such integration will be 0, provided that the client switches to the cloud OneBox.

1) can you continue to practice in the old Box and test the new one in real time?

You will have the opportunity to get OneBox OS and give it a thumbs up. But, such an opportunity will most likely be AFTER 07/01/2021. In other words, now all users have an Early Bird offer for $50 USD/user/year, but completely blind. And after 07/01/2021 you can see it, but the cost will already be $120/user/year.

2) we want to delete your site on the old box; How much will it cost to install a new box on a new server?

If you conclude a contract for $50/user/year before 07/01/2021 - then $0 (the division itself can be done later).
After - $10,000.
03.04.2021, 16:36

Maxim, I am writing to you on the ticket https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/other-crm-and-erp/7751-blokirovka-ogranichenie... #answer21923
there is a hidden option for commenting.

Miroshnichenko Maxim Alexandrovich
OneBox CEO wrote:
A counter question: who will ultimately pay for the answers on the forum? Cloud users?

It is up to you to decide where to allocate a resource to support users on a box to which they are fully entitled. But the fact that there should be support for old customers is a fact.
There is a way out. Make some number of questions that is optimal for you, but so that they are renewed every month until this number.
Box users are not to blame for the fact that it is no longer cost-effective for you to respond to their support calls. They paid once and were promised support.
And what do you propose now after the questions are over? Turn into your support employee and diligently try to figure out other people's questions so that your answer is also marked as correct?
This is mega-strange, given that most do not have the time / desire / competence to solve the problems of others here on the forum, which in 90% of cases only integrators and your specialists can solve.
As extra. goodies ok, but as the main system for getting the opportunity to ask a question, this is unrealistic.
This system is not for cloud users - you a priori pay rent and, like, get a certain number of questions for it. It turns out that this system is only for boxes. Some kind of genocide
I understand that you need to earn and develop, but do not forget about those who have been with you for a long time.
Give a few questions for a month and the issue is resolved. And we will be calm that there will always be an opportunity to report a bug and solve issues a little bit and make improvements.
05.04.2021, 15:59

Rodion, I heard you, I'll think about what to do with it.
But the fact that boxed users won't be able to ask questions for free forever is a fact that everyone will have to come to terms with. If you need more questions - ask them privately to integrators, for money.

This system is not for cloud users - you a priori pay rent and, like, get a certain number of questions for it. It turns out that this system is only for boxes. Some kind of genocide

Yes exactly. Users who bought the box did so to save money. And I have to cut them questions to encourage them to move to the cloud, or pay $5/user/month or pay integrators.
I'm not going to pass on the costs of boxed responses to cloud users.
Now the model is as follows: a group of users on the cloud pays for their questions + questions from boxed users. This is unfair.

And what do you propose now after the questions are over? Turn into your support employee and diligently try to figure out other people's questions so that your answer is also marked as correct?

- Free - I don't offer anything :)
- Sign a contract for $5/user/month or $50/user/year and get 1 issue for every $10 paid.
- Order the services of integrator partners and ask questions to them.
06.04.2021, 16:24

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Users who bought the box - did so to save -
- In 2016, I wanted to rent Boxing in the Dark, but it was not possible.
06.04.2021, 20:57

Good afternoon.
Maxim, you are a brilliant developer, and at the same time an unpredictable leader. For your business, this may be good, but for me, having a box gives a sense of confidence and stability. I'm really afraid that yesterday it was $25 per user, today it's $5, and tomorrow it will be $40...
I completely agree with you that it is impossible to answer thousands of customer questions on the forum for free. And here you need to divide customers into two groups:
1. Clients who are satisfied with the current functionality do not need anything else and they are happy with everything. Up to 5 questions per month are enough for them to report a bug or order a service.
2. Clients who are in the active phase of implementation or with business development want to develop and improve the CRM system. They are definitely ready to pay for support services, for improvements, they reveal more bugs. You should “carry” such clients, because they are generators, initiators, sponsors, testers for you and contribute to product improvement. For this group, the restriction in questions does not fit in any way. This is where packages come into play. And for some of them, the $5 per user option will do.
My wishes:
I want to classify myself in the second group. I have been with you for a year now. Spent a lot of effort and money and really do not want to be disappointed in my choice.
I have 20 active users (even though the box is 50). I'm willing to pay 20x$5 (maybe more) even now, even staying on my server, provided that it helps to improve the product for all of us. Namely:
I want to participate in focus groups to identify common needs and shortcomings of the system for system improvement.
Be able to report bugs, offer improvements, including additional payments.
Sometimes (in a limited amount) ask questions about the functionality.
Have more prompt support in critical cases.
Regarding the forum, I consider it important to divide questions into the following types:
1. Reporting bugs. such messages should not be limited. Those. if this is really a bug, then the "question" should not be removed from the balance.
2. Application for paid revision. Definitely, for such a post they should not remove the "question" and limit users in their desire to modify at their own expense. I also propose to divide the billing of individual improvements (which are needed only by those who are finalizing). The cost of such improvements should be above average. And the improvements that benefit everyone and improve the functionality (that is, such an improvement is also interesting for you) should be charged at the minimum rate.
3. Questions on the functionality - should be, but limited in number or cost money. Otherwise, one "curious" user can flood the entire forum.
Here are some examples of my posts:
1. Bug, they promise to fix it, so far without an answer. https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/interface/7981-bag-interfeysa-poiska-produktov...
2. Bug of double authorization via mail. Fixed. https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/security/7782-problema-s-avtorizatsiey-cherez-...
3. Interface bug. Requires correction and then revision. Stopped answering. I don't know how to reach https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/orders/7716-bag-interfeysa-protsessa/
4. Improving the search for cities and branches from the directory of branches. Paid and done. Very cool result https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/logistics-and-delivery-services/7550-vibor-gor...
5. A very unpleasant bug (feature) that is ready to be improved, but no solutions are offered. If applicable, I ask for your help
https://crm-onebox.com/ru/support/orders/7601-ne-zapolnyaetsya-istochnik-po-utm-...
For all these topics I want to receive gratitude for active participation, and not for removing questions from the balance :)
Box or cloud...
I bought a box with user perspective. And I'd like to keep that "perspective" to myself. I don't think you should "Give" me a new product for free. Ready to consider payment for an update. I am ready to pay a monthly fee for a year, but at the same time remain the owner of my box. I believe that with fruitful cooperation, even for a year, I can bring you more benefits and income than just 20x$5
Regarding the transition to the Box OS. If you consider it a continuation of product development, then, of course, we also need to bet on it, and not be conservative. But I do not believe that you can go to it with one click. And what is needed here is not an agreement with a gamble (buy it now or it will be more expensive later). It takes a lot of effort to introduce a new product. And here you also cannot do without your customers, who will test, sponsor and improve the product for themselves and for you for free. Ready to take part in this. But this must be done in parallel with the current project, which is already fulfilling its functions.
I will be glad to continue close mutually beneficial cooperation. Thank you.
07.04.2021, 11:58

Sergey, good afternoon!
I am very grateful for your comments and I will try to take them into account.
---
I think you will understand me, because you have a similar business model.
Imagine that each of your clients will ask 1 question every day on average, while continuing to pay the monthly fee as usual. What will you personally do about it? Or if each client makes a group call every other day?
The challenge with the OneBox business is that 90% of the time, customers want to communicate. Not to do something, but to communicate. And I personally - no. Because I'm an introvert, and talking on the phone, instant messengers and in personal meetings makes me brainwashed. Because of this, I can't work and come up with OneBox. And this is exactly what I need (to invent and make OneBox). And if I don't get that, then everything else doesn't make sense to me. This is my position, and, frankly, I don't care if someone considers it wrong or not beautiful. I don't need everyone to love me. I need to be personally untouched, or at least not touched every day.
That is why, I answer only here (on the forum), and only when it is convenient for me.
The developers who make OneBox have exactly the same position. We can all make a cool product only if we are not touched, and feedback is given to us in portions and according to our rules, without "let's talk".
It seems strange, they say, how can you make good software if you don’t communicate with users. Can. OneBox is the proof. All the interface settings, the BP constructor, were invented due to the fact that users personally stupidly bugged me with their requests to add a field or add some kind of logic to the stage. The entire OneBox is built on exactly one principle: what can I do so that users will never ask us about it again.
Understanding that users want to communicate, but I don’t, I consciously go to the model when:
- developers answer on the forum, but access to them is limited.
- there is a network of partners who are ready to bend to the requirements of customers as it suits them, creating complex products, add-ons, consultations, etc.
- and I, in the person of OneBox, want to earn only by renting software "as is" (AS IS).
Many do not like this, but as I said, I have my own way :)
09.04.2021, 10:23

Thanks, Maxim. That is why I do not try to call, but write here :)
Please, if not immediately, but answer four questions:
1. I am considering upgrading the box to the OS version at a rate of $50 per user per year. A box for 50 users was bought with the prospect, now 20-25 users.
How will you charge, according to the licenses of the box or licenses used, and in the future it will be possible to increase them? We conclude the contract now, but pay from the moment of transition? Or start paying now?
2. Can I be sure that the $5 per user will not be increased? For me, there will be no going back.
3. How can I order a revision or report a bug if I have no questions on my balance? What's the point of restricting me? Maybe, nevertheless, if this is a bug - do not remove the question? And when paying for improvements, add questions in the same way as before paying for users?
4. Is it worth it now to spend energy and money on improvements to the old box? Will these improvements be taken into account and work in the OS?
09.04.2021, 15:59

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
1. I am considering upgrading the box to the OS version at a rate of $50 per user per year. A box for 50 users was bought with the prospect, now 20-25 users.
How will you charge, according to the licenses of the box or licenses used, and in the future it will be possible to increase them? We conclude the contract now, but pay from the moment of transition? Or start paying now?

By default, we charge exactly for the number of licenses that you have in the box, that is, in your case 50.
But, perhaps you will be able to agree with Losik Lilia to temporarily reduce the number of licenses to conditionally 20-25 (as much as you need), and when more is needed, we will add them to 50 for you.

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
2. Can I be sure that the $5 per user will not be increased? For me, there will be no going back.

I’ll better describe the end goal I’m going to: OneBox OS should become free, and the applications inside should become paid.
Only such a model will make it possible to make a decentralized system, where third-party developers can write applications on the OS, and clients will not depend on the decision of OneBox itself in any way.
Most likely there will be packages, such as "contacts + processes + payments + ... = 25 USD".
How exactly and when exactly we will switch to this model is not yet clear.
It is also worth understanding that in the long run, boxed users will be cut off in the capabilities of the product. Not on purpose. It will happen something like this: some new application from a third-party supplier will appear, but it is not put on the boxes, only the cloud.
The current decision to give boxed customers OneBox OS is such a crutch that will allow them to switch to OS so that we can support and update them in the future. This price of $5/user/month will not be raised explicitly. But there will be some applications that are either free for the cloud and not put on the boxes, or there will be new applications that cost extra money (as the provider decides).

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
3. How can I order a revision or report a bug if I have no questions on my balance? What's the point of restricting me? Maybe, nevertheless, if this is a bug - do not remove the question? And when paying for improvements, add questions in the same way as before paying for users?

You can order revision directly through almost any partner. You don't have to post on the forum for this. https://crm-onebox.com/en/partner/search/
Report a bug - in principle, too.
Questions on the forum will also be credited according to the mechanism "for 10 USD payment for the cloud = +1 question".
In the future, we will change the mechanism, there will be no such limits on questions, but in front of each application there will be a "supplier" and the question will be addressed to him.

Ptashkin Sergey wrote:
4. Is it worth it now to spend energy and money on improvements to the old box? Will these improvements be taken into account and work in the OS?

See what improvements.
If these are improvements to the client's office - no, because the office will be different.
Online store - no.
Integration with some third-party services - yes, it will be transferred to the OS.
Actions - yes, they will be completely transferred to the OS.
Interface blocks - yes, they will almost completely move to the OS.
10.04.2021, 18:28

OneBox OS will also be built with individual improvements, why should you learn how to upgrade the grave to improve and add functionality to all clients?
11.04.2021, 19:07

So, what did you think about the library of business processes?. The awesome library of stars can be downloaded to the standard logic, corrected if necessary and usoooo! The client works and works for those who are so cool!!! And don’t break your own head and your juniors, like that, they won’t be able to figure out how to get rid of them.
11.04.2021, 19:16

What options can I get for https://vmk.crm-onebox.com/
Now the main problem I have is that the system is sometimes STUPID and they can’t tell me the reasons, although I assume that this is the north https://www.hetzner.com/
the usual write-off procedure can take a couple of minutes or it hangs stupidly and knocks out an error, and this is not a rare occurrence, and it began 1-1.5 months after switching to a faster server tariff plan.
I will consider both a contract for updates and a cloud if the tariff is acceptable. Please suggest options
11.04.2021, 21:42

Hello Maxim!
Now we are actively setting up integration with 1C. Through the module and partially through the API. When switching to OS, these settings will work?
12.04.2021, 17:59

Are there any changes planned in the new version of the tool for creating document templates?
I don’t know about anyone, but for me it’s hellish hell.
12.04.2021, 18:04

Great business plan.
We sell perpetual service licenses. Then after 2 years we close the service. Customers, please use the new service, it is better than what you bought before. We take a double profit =)
14.04.2021, 17:46

Dmitry wrote:
Great business plan.
We sell perpetual service licenses. Then after 2 years we close the service. Customers, please use the new service, it is better than what you bought before. We take a double profit =)

Trіndєts povniy and guess what I first did zrobiv after a call from your cantoria ??? and vpevneniy scho I'm not the only one !!!
I've opened a search for other services so that they can solve our tasks (Bitriks 24, My warehouse... etc.).
Reasons:
- The tariffs have been changed for 2 months
- Qini - space.
- Now this is a joke with the old and the exit of the new.
- I don’t think that tomorrow the weather is not remembered and don’t say again - “people - we’ll have us ** you.
It’s embarrassing for those that I’m on Bitrix24, but I’ve decided to go to you, having trusted a cool project and re-awakening my project to your BOX ***, having specially bought boxes ... having spent an hour and pennies on provadzhennya and really trying to get the situation handcuffed, they can’t sign up if you want to make money on me! I honestly point out through the self-perception of your curiosity, and it is possible for such manipulations in the future.
14.04.2021, 19:57

Vasilishin Vasil Yaroslavovich
Toster.if.ua wrote:

Dmitry wrote:
Great business plan.

Trіndєts povniy and guess what I first did zrobiv after a call from your cantoria ??? and vpevneniy scho I'm not the only one !!!
I've opened a search for other services so that they can solve our tasks (Bitriks 24, My warehouse... etc.).
Reasons:
- Qini - space.
- I don’t think that tomorrow the weather is not remembered and don’t say again - “people - we’ll have us ** you.
It’s embarrassing for those that I’m on Bitrix24, but I’ve decided to go to you, having trusted a cool project and re-awakening my project to your BOX ***, having specially bought boxes ... having spent an hour and pennies on provadzhennya and really trying to get the situation handcuffed, they can’t sign up if you want to make money on me! I honestly point out through the self-perception of your curiosity, and it is possible for such manipulations in the future.

The deputy of that, schob to please the clients and tell the People! we owe you for your patience and your bones, we also ask for innocence. We didn’t pull the car with problems any more, and we’re working new, but we’re working so that you don’t see what you don’t see. More and more, I want you to develop with us and we with you.
14.04.2021, 20:14

OneBox OS will also be built with individual improvements, why should you learn how to upgrade the grave to improve and add functionality to all clients?

OneBox OS is a global and correct software improvement. But you are already dissatisfied.

So, what did you think about the library of business processes?. The awesome library of stars can be downloaded to the standard logic, corrected if necessary and usoooo! The client works and works for those who are so cool!!! And don’t break your own head and your juniors, like that, they won’t be able to figure out how to get rid of them.

Yes. I talked about this in the OneBox OS video presentation.
14.04.2021, 22:53

Chausova Tamara wrote:
Now we are actively setting up integration with 1C. Through the module and partially through the API. When switching to OS, these settings will work?

Yes.

Lisenko Oleksandr wrote:
Are there any changes planned in the new version of the tool for creating document templates?
I don’t know about anyone, but for me it’s hellish hell.

Yes, they have already changed.
And added a new application "Document Template Library". You can download ready-made templates, and then change them for yourself.
14.04.2021, 22:56

Dmitry wrote:
Great business plan.

Eh ... periodically they ask me this question, but I do not get tired of answering:
1. where on the website and/or in the contracts was it written that we sell a perpetual license and are obliged to maintain it forever?
2. Clients purchase a very specific version of the software, and no one takes it away from them. It's like you bought windows XP, and when VISTA came out, you have to buy it again.
3. According to the laws of Ukraine (and any country), the software has a service life. Without going into legal details: after 2-5 years (depending on what is written in the contract), the manufacturer's liability becomes 0.
4. Why should we give all customers who bought the software as is another product for free? The money that customers have paid for boxes in the past has been and is being spent on supporting those same customers. In a new product, we invest money from the outside, without interfering with everything in a heap.
14.04.2021, 23:03

Vasilishin Vasil Yaroslavovich
Toster.if.ua wrote:
- Qini - space.

Prices do not change. As they were published in the summer of 2021, they have remained the same.
https://crm-onebox.com/en/prices/#cloud_onebox
There was already a discussion about my position on boxed users here - https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/other-crm-and-erp/7751-blokirovka-ogranichenie... -tsel-creation-foruma/
14.04.2021, 23:11

Good afternoon!
My products have an additional field in which the article of the product is formed according to a certain formula. The root of this article is taken from the product ID (see picture No. 1). Tell me, when you switch to OS - will the product IDs remain the same?
This is a very important question for me, since one of my projects is work for implementation (more than 50 points and each of about 200 units of goods), and it will take me about 3 months and a crazy amount of human time to replace the price tags on these goods, as well as all these customers must somehow replace the old article of the goods (from the arrival) with the new one.
22.06.2021, 12:40

Good afternoon!
My products have an additional field in which the article of the product is formed according to a certain formula. The root of this article is taken from the product ID (see picture No. 1). Tell me, when you switch to OS - will the product IDs remain the same?
This is a very important question for me, since one of my projects is work for implementation (more than 50 points and each of about 200 units of goods), and it will take me about 3 months and a crazy amount of human time to replace the price tags on these goods, as well as all these customers must somehow replace the old article of the goods (from the arrival) with the new one.

Yes.
product.id will not change.
22.06.2021, 19:50

Depreciating your older products to motivate everyone to switch to the same (made by the same experts) beta product is damaging your reputation!
25.06.2021, 16:18

Poltorak Sergey wrote:
Depreciating your older products to motivate everyone to switch to the same (made by the same experts) beta product is damaging your reputation!

No comment.
26.06.2021, 10:55

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment