1b.app
Link copied -

Order display (list orders)

Good afternoon. Please tell me how to set up the display of orders in "list orders" only for those business processes that are needed? There are 8 business processes, these are incoming orders from the Internet, as well as orders to suppliers, etc. I want it to be in my account in "list orders" by default, only those business processes that I specify were displayed (for example, only incoming from the Internet). In the left menu, all business processes are displayed separately, but you need to make sure that the orders themselves (client) are displayed in the orders, but the orders to the supplier are already displayed when you go directly to this PSU from the left menu. (Account: Administrator)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1. Filter the PSUs you need
2. Copy the link from the browser
3. Create your own menu item and paste the desired link there
09.02.2021, 17:47
Original comment available on version: ru

Good afternoon! Arthur, in this situation, the "Add your own menu item" setting will help you, which can be found in the /admin/shop/menu/settings/ section at the very bottom of the page, in it you can set your URL to be opened and the name in the https menu item: //prnt.sc/yuybjo.
You need to open the list of all orders /admin/customorder/order/?searchLine= , then use the https://prnt.sc/yuyh58 filter to select the required BPs and then paste the resulting link in the URL item in the setting in which I described above.
I hope my solution helps you.
09.02.2021, 17:49

Svyatoslav thank you very much for the detailed process.
10.02.2021, 09:41

Good afternoon! Arthur, do not forget to mark the correct answer in your opinion - by ticking the checkbox next to the answer.
Thank you.
10.02.2021, 10:28

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment