1b.app
Link copied -

Action Submit business process to API

Good afternoon. Tell me, according to the action Pass the business process to the API when setting the sending interval every 15 minutes, how long does Box send requests? If the process stays at the stage for several days, does Box continue to send requests every 15 minutes? Or is there a shipping limit? Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

If at the current moment you add an action with an interval of 15 minutes, it will add handlers to the queue to run with a time interval of 15 minutes until the end of the current day (16.49, 17.04, 17.19, etc.)
When moving to another stage of the process, these handlers will no longer be executed (that is, the compliance of the current stage of the process with the stage at which the launch handler was added to the queue is checked).
04.02.2021, 16:35
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
If at the current moment you add an action with an interval of 15 minutes, it will add handlers to the queue to run with a time interval of 15 minutes until the end of the current day (16.49, 17.04, 17.19, etc.)
When moving to another stage of the process, these handlers will no longer be executed (that is, the compliance of the current stage of the process with the stage at which the launch handler was added to the queue is checked).

Maxim, I will clarify whether I understood correctly regarding the current day. If the process has moved to the stage with sending a request - at 23.33, then at this time the first request will queue up, and at 23.48 the second request, and that's it? After 00-00 (that is, the next day), requests for this process are no longer sent?
04.02.2021, 17:51

Irina wrote:
After 00-00 (that is, the next day), requests for this process are no longer sent?

Once a day at about 00.00 at night (when the day cron starts), it sets new launch handlers for the new day.
04.02.2021, 18:10

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Once a day at about 00.00 at night (when the day cron starts), it sets new launch handlers for the new day.

Maxim, I didn’t understand, puts new handlers, that is, those that are already at the stage with sending requests simply shift in the queue? Or requests are no longer sent the next day?
05.02.2021, 10:17

Requests are sent while the process is in step every 15 minutes.
05.02.2021, 17:47

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
Administrator wrote:
Requests are sent while the process is in step every 15 minutes.

OK thanks
08.02.2021, 09:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment