1b.app
Link copied -

OneBoxOS. Information flies in the table of process products

Bug. OneBoxOS. Flies information in the table of products of the process.
For example order https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/275351/
If you enter some value in the "Price Drop" field, then the value flies and it is not visible (Fig. 1). Although the logs indicate that it is recorded. (pic 2)
Please correct
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello, I do not see nested images, but I changed this field in the product table and the value did not disappear.
More information is needed to resolve this issue.
15.09.2021, 15:15
Original comment available on version: ru

In which browser does this problem occur?
15.09.2021, 16:13

in all browsers on any device
15.09.2021, 16:18

https://gadgetopt.crm-onebox.com/275363/
For example, it generally writes here Our margin is -264 UAH, The drop price is not indicated, why?
Fix plz
15.09.2021, 16:20

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
If you enter some value in the "Price Drop" field, then the value flies and it is not visible (Fig. 1)

If you literally follow these steps (enter a value and leave the cell), then the problem does not appear.
But the value really disappears if you click on Save, i.e. run procedures on save. Make sure they don't affect that cell.
15.09.2021, 16:35

There are absolutely no actions, I click save and the price of the drop sells, this is a Bug, please fix it.
The error appears when there is both a table and a list of products at the same time, the developers have adjusted
15.09.2021, 20:41

Fixed, check if it saves correctly now?
16.09.2021, 17:22

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment