1b.app
Link copied -

Select favicon for OneBox OS

Where can I find the setting related to the logo and favicon for OneBox OS now
Оригинальный вопрос доступен на версии: ru

Answers:

At the moment, it is not possible to change the logo and favicon
09.07.2021, 14:26
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Легеза Вячеслав Валерианович iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза Вячеслав Валерианович
Personal license

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, it is not possible to change the logo and favicon

This feature is very useful for OneBox customization.
orient pliz when it appears to test
19.07.2021, 18:47
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, it is not possible to change the logo and favicon

This feature is very useful for OneBox customization.
orient pliz when it appears to test

Never
Maxim and I decided that we would not allow changing icons and logos in our product. We so want
20.07.2021, 11:05
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Легеза Вячеслав Валерианович iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза Вячеслав Валерианович
Personal license

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, it is not possible to change the logo and favicon

This feature is very useful for OneBox customization.
orient pliz when it appears to test

Never
Maxim and I decided that we would not allow changing icons and logos in our product. We so want

I note not to hang in unclosed
if you are interested in my opinion - the system loses flexibility
20.07.2021, 17:00
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:

Legeza Vyacheslav Valerianovich
iCOLOR OneBox (FOP LEGEZA VYACHESLAV VALERIANOVICH) wrote:

Derkach Dmytriy
OneBox production wrote:
At the moment, it is not possible to change the logo and favicon

This feature is very useful for OneBox customization.
orient pliz when it appears to test

Never
Maxim and I decided that we would not allow changing icons and logos in our product. We so want

I note not to hang in unclosed
if you are interested in my opinion - the system loses flexibility

no, it doesn't lose.
We simply do not see value in this, you buy the software as is - which means that it will be with our logos and with our favicon
21.07.2021, 10:05
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Favicon does not devalue your software. For example, it will be easier when the sites crm-onebox.com and box.peresvitbrand.com/desktop/ have different icons in the tabs. Now you have to manually scroll through the tabs to find the right one.
I hope you reconsider this position. Not for the sake of image, but solely for the convenience of work
29.07.2021, 11:35
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru


Kilburt Sergey Alexandrovich wrote:
Favicon does not devalue your software. For example, it will be easier when the sites crm-onebox.com and box.peresvitbrand.com/desktop/ have different icons in the tabs. Now you have to manually scroll through the tabs to find the right one.
I hope you reconsider this position. Not for the sake of image, but solely for the convenience of work

Our software will be with our logos and icons
if any of the clients wants their icons and logos and names instead of (onebox os) - he will have to pay a small amount
30.07.2021, 01:11
Оригинальный комментарий доступен на версии: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment