1b.app
Link copied -

Options for Mediaplan

For the method of displaying the media plan, you need these extras. options:
1) It is necessary to visually separate the time blocks in the media plan: for example, by drawing a thick blue line on the border.

2) Add additionally in the top line of the table with dates add the abbreviated name of the day of the week: Mon, Tue, Wed, etc.

Is it possible to do so?
How many hours?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

1) It is necessary to visually separate the time blocks in the media plan: for example, by drawing a thick blue line on the border.

you can't do that

2) Add additionally in the top line of the table with dates add the abbreviated name of the day of the week: Mon, Tue, Wed, etc.

default - 1h
01.07.2021, 15:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:
you can't do that

Perhaps there are some alternatives?
01.07.2021, 16:05

Perhaps there are some alternatives?

Separation by a line - is not present.
You can think about the option to put on a spike to display the column on the left in color depending on the value of this - if it suits.
01.07.2021, 16:07

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich
OneBox production
Premium partner wrote:
You can think about the option to put on a spike to display the column on the left in color depending on the value of this - if it suits.

I'm sorry, I don't understand the essence of the solution. Can you provide an illustrative example?
01.07.2021, 16:28

I'm sorry, I don't understand the essence of the solution.

Where you have the settings for how the media plan is displayed https://rozpakui.crm-onebox.com/admin/modeview/roliki/issue-list-mode-mediaplan-... - you can make a setting so that one of the displayed fields ( e.g. Time) each unique value highlighted the time cell in a different color. That is, your cells with the value 01:00 will be highlighted in one color, 02:00 in another, etc.

Can you provide an illustrative example?

You can - 6 hours of refinement to implement the functionality for you, and if you don't like it - another 1 hour to remove it.
This is the assessment of the above.
01.07.2021, 16:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment