1b.app
Link copied -

Incorrect display of task stage color

when creating a new task, the stage color is displayed correctly. when you add a sub-process, the color of the stage changes to gray. After deleting the subprocess everything works fine.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Unfortunately, according to your description, the essence of the problem is not fully understood.
Please provide examples of processes on which a probable error is being monitored.
06.04.2021, 14:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
Unfortunately, according to your description, the essence of the problem is not fully understood.
Please provide examples of processes on which a probable error is being monitored.

When displaying tasks with a Gantt chart, the color display of the task stage does not work correctly. When creating a new task without subprocesses - everything is OK. But, if you create a subprocess, the color of the parent task changes to gray.
06.04.2021, 21:31

Your comment still does not contain any links to examples or screenshots and does not give an understanding of the whole essence of the problem.
08.04.2021, 16:51

The video file is too large to send. Are there any options besides the forum to send you a video?
08.04.2021, 21:43

You can add not a video, but something that you were asked several times - links and screenshots. It won't be hard to add them.
09.04.2021, 16:57

Screenshot of the process
10.04.2021, 08:31

Potienko Alexander wrote:

Screenshot of the process

how to remove a link?
10.04.2021, 08:34

copied the business process "task" renamed to "order". Schematic link
10.04.2021, 08:39

note the display of the "test" task. Color is displayed correctly
10.04.2021, 08:42

pay attention to the color display of the "test" task. Why is a color displayed that is not in the process logic?
10.04.2021, 08:45

1. You write to the forum to get your problem solved, while providing data from your OneBox and blocking access to OneBox employees - how can we enter and check?
2. You specify processes in the examples, but then immediately delete them - on which processes should you check?
12.04.2021, 16:54

1. You write to the forum to get your problem solved, while providing data from your OneBox and blocking access to OneBox employees - how can we enter and check?
2. You specify processes in the examples, but then immediately delete them - on which processes should you check?

opened access. The process was deleted so as not to clog the system. Create again?
12.04.2021, 18:16

I repaired and checked myself.
Yes, there was a bug with getting the settings - now it displays according to the setting in the status color.
14.04.2021, 16:13

I repaired and checked myself.
Yes, there was a bug with getting the settings - now it displays according to the setting in the status color.

I have no change :-(
15.04.2021, 07:14

I have no change :-(

when you indicate such comments - confirm them either with screenshots or links
Now I'm looking at Gantt Tasks - there are no "gray" processes
15.04.2021, 13:29

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
15.04.2021, 18:58

Please pay attention to the display when you click the "Order" button
15.04.2021, 19:00

Please pay attention to the display when you click the "Order" button

for the calendar https://v10327.dh.net.ua/admin/modeview/calendar/gantt/setting/ you need to enable the appropriate display settings - then it will be in the status color
otherwise - there are logics for displaying it in gray - it should be so
16.04.2021, 15:04

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment