1b.app
Link copied -

Process interface bug

Good afternoon.
In the process interface for the universal block, there is a checkbox "When you click on the save button in the universal block, save only it and not the entire process."
When the field value is saved, the settings from the "Field display settings" are triggered. But, unfortunately, the name of the fields is not pulled up. I am attaching the video.
It would also be convenient with this setting to resave the block immediately when changing the field (if the field is of the "Select from the list" type). Then it would be convenient to load the necessary fields when choosing certain values.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. In the video, you can see that they are tightened after a certain time. Regarding saving automatically, we can do this for fields with types drop-down list as a setting in the block, finalization will take 2 hours
17.03.2021, 15:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Unfortunately no. In the example, I click to save the process itself and then after updating the entire page, the fields are pulled up normally. Otherwise, nothing appears.
17.03.2021, 16:03

Problem not resolved. Please give a deadline if the task is in progress
25.03.2021, 07:49

Please reply or time
30.03.2021, 10:27

Please give a link to the process - I'll see what the problem is
07.04.2021, 17:35

https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz-klienta/489431/edit/
Yes, sorry, I forgot to give it right away.
In the "Select a delivery address" block, change the delivery method to New mail, click the save checkbox. The block is reloaded, fields with the address appear. But the link to the directory does not work. The fields are not active until you completely reload the page.
07.04.2021, 19:00

Please provide approximate dates. If it is convenient for you, we can do it together with the refinement of autosave for fields with the drop-down list and checkbox types. You can invoice.
15.04.2021, 00:42

Good afternoon. Dear developers, please take the task to work. It's been 2 months.
13.05.2021, 07:06

Hello. Your problem has been fixed. Expect a nightly update
17.05.2021, 17:01

Thank you. I'll give you an answer tomorrow
18.05.2021, 13:40

mom ama crime
Five cubes of screw to stay awake. In the hands of two AKs, tra-ta-ta-ta-ta wrote:
Regarding saving automatically, we can do this for fields with types drop-down list as a setting in the block, finalization will take 2 hours

Thanks, it's working.
I ask you to issue an invoice for revision (2 hours), namely:
For fields with the "Drop-down list" and "tick" types, make the setting so that the block is saved automatically when the field value changes (selecting a value or unchecking/checking the checkbox)
In my example: We chose a delivery method from the list, the block was automatically saved and a field for entering a department appeared.
19.05.2021, 10:28

Good afternoon. Please send an invoice
24.05.2021, 08:59

During the day you will be sent an invoice by mail.
24.05.2021, 10:35

Hello. Added a setting to the universal block:
"When you click on the save button in a universal block, save only it and not the entire process. If you enable this checkbox and the checkbox above, saving will be performed when changing the checkbox or selecting a value in the drop-down list"
28.05.2021, 11:40

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment