1b.app
Link copied -

Personal account_price display

Good afternoon!
Have a personal account
there is a client (drop.),
by default, when registering, he has a discount on all goods No. % (the percentage varies depending on the number of completed orders and the client automatically falls into another group, where the discount is already greater)
There is a products page
how to display three prices in the list of goods (here http://joxi.ru/Q2KKLKYfv7PzE2)
1. price with discount number (how to display this field so that the vanbox takes into account what number of orders the client has now?)
2. the price that the client sets himself (this is also understood)
3. retail (this is understandable)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

I would do like this:
1. I would count the number of orders in the contact card
2. I set up automation once an hour, which, upon reaching a certain value in the client card field, would transfer him to a new group, deleting him from the old one.
3. In the group, I would set the price level that corresponds to the group
Accordingly, when applying the group, the price level will also be applied. And the personal account works in such a way that if the product has a price level and the client has it - they match, then this special user price will be displayed in the price field according to his level
31.01.2021, 15:10
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment