1b.app
Link copied -

product search

Hello. For the interface block of the Search for products process, you need to add the setting: Permanently display the checkbox "Show only goods that are in reserve in the warehouse" by analogy with the same setting for the availability of goods. By default, the checkbox should not be checked (you need to show products not in reserve)
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Hello. It will take 1 hour to finish
18.01.2021, 13:28
Original comment available on version: ru

Mikhail, do I understand correctly that the checkbox "Show only goods that are in reserve in the warehouse" does not exist at the moment?
22.01.2021, 11:17

When this checkbox is enabled, the list of found products should show only those products, at least one unit of which is in reserve in the warehouse?
22.01.2021, 11:44

the main thing for me is that without a tick and when the setting is on, Show only products that are in stock, a list of products available for ordering is shown
with the checkbox on, you can show the entire list of available + in reserve
or check the Available in selected warehouses checkbox (similar to the column name in the products table) and when it is enabled, show currently available products (in stock and not in reserve). It's probably even better
22.01.2021, 12:27

Sorry Michael - I don't understand you. Can you show screenshots of what your output is now, for example, and what should be removed from the output when a new checkbox is enabled?
22.01.2021, 12:29

Commentary is available in ru and not yet translated to the current language.
27.01.2021, 11:31

you need a checkbox, when activated, as a result of the search, only those products that are available in the selected warehouses (at least one) will be shown, so it’s probably more correct
27.01.2021, 11:35

when are you going to fix it?
02.02.2021, 12:26

the task is not in the plan today
02.02.2021, 12:27

Good afternoon. Settings in the block https://prnt.sc/y0jryy
02.02.2021, 14:04

But what about displaying it in the user interface?
02.02.2021, 14:28

From what I understand, you only need to filter for products that are in stock and not reserved. Put the indicated checkboxes and use the usual "Show only products in stock ..." in the interface. Additional conditions will apply.
02.02.2021, 14:30

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
From what I understand, you only need to filter for products that are in stock and not reserved. Put the indicated checkboxes and use the usual "Show only products in stock ..." in the interface. Additional conditions will apply.

everything is right
Thanks
02.02.2021, 14:42

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment