1b.app
Link copied -

Urgently! The discount is no longer set when adding a product

Ceased to work out the procedure when adding a product to the table.
What happened? What has changed? We specifically did a revision 2 years ago.
If a customer is identified who has a discount, then when adding a product to the table, the discount was set immediately. Now this is not happening.
The discount is set only after the process is saved.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

At what point did adding a product to the table stop triggering the procedure?
The table is updated with any action.
Fix the problem.
08.01.2021, 13:43
Original comment available on version: ru

Also, rounding in the product table does not work!
What happened to the table?!
09.01.2021, 16:08

rounding everything is fine, the procedure does not work when editing the table of goods.
Please fix it as soon as possible!
10.01.2021, 14:29

Good afternoon. Problem fixed.
11.01.2021, 18:18

What was the reason?
12.01.2021, 00:03

Can you please elaborate.
I want to understand how basic things can fly off from scratch.
How can you be sure of your work and not monitor the system for at least a week, when at any moment something can stop working just like that?
12.01.2021, 12:26

Previously, when a product was added to a process, procedures were called to update it. Then changes were made in which in some cases (like yours, for example) the update did not work. Is there anything else I can help you with?
12.01.2021, 12:44

It would be nice if any edits did not affect what is already working.
13.01.2021, 18:45

Unfortunately edits for that and edits to influence something. You can disconnect from updates and the system will remain as it is now forever.
13.01.2021, 18:46

Well, the changes are made according to some improvements, apparently, and it’s right to take everything into account and not violate stability, given that you don’t quickly solve critical problems, and such things are VERY critical.
After updating Tesla cars, it is hardly possible that the car will stop turning left, and after updating iOS, calls, SMS or the Internet are unlikely to be available on iPhones.
I understand that there are many different improvements being made, and it may not be realistic to take everything into account with new ones, BUT this is not normal, and some kind of system is needed to minimize such situations. This is really CRITICAL. We have had basic functions fail more than once, due to which we incur real monetary losses.
13.01.2021, 19:04

I can give examples of jambs in each of the ios updates or any other phone firmware. They were, are and will be. If you don't want any changes, don't upgrade. If something is critical for you, create a task and do not write 5 additional comments there - you will be answered shortly.
13.01.2021, 19:24

Bodyako Dmitry
dev wrote:
I can give examples of jambs in each of the ios updates or any other phone firmware. They were, are and will be. If you don't want any changes, don't upgrade. If something is critical for you, create a task and do not write 5 additional comments there - you will be answered shortly.

vital things never flew
13.01.2021, 21:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment