1b.app
Link copied -

Reference books of Rozetka characteristics do not work

Good afternoon. Imported directories of characteristics and categories of the outlet , created additional fields in the product , specified the id and name of the outlet categories in the product , set automation for products , but for some reason the characteristics did not catch up. What am I doing wrong?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Here is the product in which he indicated https://cabinet.tehnolavka.com.ua/admin/shop/products/927488/edit/
23.01.2022, 21:17
Original comment available on version: ru

You don't have filters for the specified category %D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
I forced a re-import, perhaps at the time of the initial import it did not give all the data. If the necessary filters are not available, you will be interested in the Rozetka if they have any restrictions.
28.01.2022, 16:36

array
(
[success] =>
[errors] => array
(
[message] => access_denied
[code] => 1010
[description] => Available supported
[details] => array
(
[category_id] => Category 4639120 is not available.
)
)
)
Well, as if it crashes into the category, it does not give all the data.
I changed the logic to parse what could - wait for the directories to fill up.
If you want, you can ask Rozetka questions about access.
28.01.2022, 16:40

Thank you, I'll wait, then I'll ask questions
28.01.2022, 16:42

Sparsilo, thank you very much. And do not tell me how to make the value from the directory displayed ,
28.01.2022, 23:12

so that when you click on the field, options for this filter are displayed
28.01.2022, 23:16

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrew wrote:

https://1b.app/ru/forum/stock/11916-os-vipadayushchiy-spisok-v-filtre-po-spravoc...
30.01.2022, 03:05

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:

Andrew wrote:

https://1b.app/ru/forum/stock/11916-os-vipadayushchiy-spisok-v-filtre-po-spravoc...

Thanks for the answer, but I did not understand anything there at all.
30.01.2022, 22:16

There is a name for the filter "Output interfaces" - (its code is 215450) what I need to put in the fields "Data selection from the directory", "Directory field",
, "Lookup field for filtering records by filter name" ? If there are such filter values as on screenshot 1 and the filter on screenshot 2 I would be very grateful for your help
30.01.2022, 22:45

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrew wrote:
There is a name for the filter "Output interfaces" - (its code is 215450) what I need to put in the fields "Data selection from the directory", "Directory field",

In this case, it won't work, since the value directory does not contain the filter name, but only the ID, in which case the filter name must be filled in as the ID.
31.01.2022, 02:52

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
In this case, it won't work, since the value directory does not contain the filter name, but only the ID, in which case the filter name must be filled in as the ID.

With a combination like on the first screen - Nothing happens. When the combination is like in the second screen , then there are values, but they do not apply to this filter (screen 3) . I'm totally confused
31.01.2022, 09:15

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrew wrote:
With a combination as in the first screen - Nothing happens. When the combination is like on the second screen, then there are values, but they do not apply to this filter (screen 3). I'm totally confused

This setting should be taken literally, just like what I wrote above. Think, what is in the directory in the id field corresponds to the name of the filter? And it is necessary that it matches, that is, the name of the filter, must be identical to the specified field in the directory, namely, there must be an entry:
"Output Interfaces" - USB Type A
"Output interfaces" - USB Type C
etc.
Now the directory has the following entries:
215450 - USB Type A
215450 - USB Type C
And once again, I repeat:
In this case, it will not work, since the value dictionary does not contain a field with the name of the filter, but only its ID ("Filter code" field)
31.01.2022, 14:37

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
In this case, it will not work, since the value dictionary does not contain a field with the name of the filter, but only its ID ("Filter code" field)

Thanks for the tip
Yeah, will it only work on the OS version?
31.01.2022, 15:41

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrew wrote:
Yeah, will it only work on the OS version?

Not! It will work when a field with the name of the filter appears in the reference book with values
31.01.2022, 15:43

I created a field in the values with the name (screen 1) with the following settings (screen 2) , should the name automatically pull up? (screenshot 3)
31.01.2022, 16:07

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
Not! It will work when a field with the name of the filter appears in the reference book with values

Got it. Happened. Thanks to for the tip. Is it possible somehow to automatically pull up the name of the filter?
31.01.2022, 19:20

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Andrew wrote:
I created a field with the name in the values (screen 1) with the following settings (screen 2), should the name automatically pull up? (screen 3)

No. In this directory, only those fields that were immediately created are automatically filled in
01.02.2022, 09:21

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
Integrator wrote:
No. In this directory, only those fields that were immediately created are automatically filled in

thanks for the help
01.02.2022, 13:02

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment