1b.app
Link copied -

Not spratsovuє dіya Import processes XLS/XLSX OS

Tell me, be kind, like the fields of obov'yazkovі to the bottom, so that the processes were going on?
The file was uploaded to FTP, everything is correct there
Selected all additional fields I only have 3 standard fields, which are not suitable for us.
I also tried to select the field Client phone number from the drop-down list (standard field)
During manual import, I specified the Im field to the process then the processes were created, during automatic import, there is no such field
When spratsyuvanni dії, the file is seen on FTP
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, give me a helping hand to fix the di
11.10.2021, 18:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Ярина
Personal license
11.10.2021, 18:52

If the day was going on, they added a set of speakers to the nastuvannya, which was necessary for the client.
If you need other fields, give me a list, I'll estimate an hour for adding them.
11.10.2021, 19:51

We have 16 supplementary irrigations. Can you add additional fields to the process?
Why can't you choose fields, how to proponate, how to bind?
Because we don't have such fields in the files and the client doesn't need to update
Can you work on the process?
12.10.2021, 11:52

Dana Potyatinnik
integrator wrote:
We have 16 supplementary irrigations. Can you add additional fields to the process?

can

Dana Potyatinnik
integrator wrote:
Why can't you choose fields, how to proponate, how to bind?

searching for contact fields and additional contact fields are responsible for creations / discoveries of the client process, for which you need to enable Robity search for the client for the specified field
In another option, you need to enable If the client does not know - create with the Company type.
Tobto the client is guilty buti.
In a nutshell, the logic is this:
according to the fields in the file found or created by the client - according to the new process, the process is created and the fields are restored
12.10.2021, 18:31

In another option, you need to enable If the client does not know - create with the Company type.
Tobto the client is guilty buti.

I ticked the box, I didn't do the process
13.10.2021, 14:01

What field is the client's search for?
13.10.2021, 15:33

we need a search for the name of the process, we don’t need a client, I wrote more
13.10.2021, 16:36

Tsya dіya can not fail your task in such a way
13.10.2021, 17:16

Then I can select the checkbox and qiu "Robity search for the client for the specified field"
і qiu "If you don't know the client - create with the type Company."?
13.10.2021, 17:18

Zamogilny Dmitry
OneBox production
Employee wrote:
we need a search for the name of the process, we don’t need a client, I wrote more

I don't know what result you need, send the file for export to d.zamogylnyi@crm-onebox.com
13.10.2021, 17:28

uploaded a file, according to which processes can be created
14.10.2021, 15:05

Tsya diy pratsyuє not zovsіm so, as more diy on the import of processes.
For the call ID or for the name of the company or for the phone or for the client's ID in the additional contact field (field from the file), the client is asked. Tobto wanting one of the translations - obov'yazkove.
Just as soon as the knowledge is found, or else there is a check mark to create it in the field with the name of the company, the process is created and the additional fields of the process are completed, taken from the file.
14.10.2021, 17:25

for advice, but there are no such fields in us
15.10.2021, 15:31

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment